Roleplaying Format

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
I assume Andy is talking about eight overall (i.e. four each RPer).

Again, this year's Royal Rumble had an 8 RP per person cap on the main event. And last year's...had none. I won by writing something in the vicinity of 30 RPs for my one character. And yes. that was madness. But an average midcard match in the PWA had about a 3/4 cap per person.

With that said, Andy - you're being too forceful, bro. I agree with Slim and Troy. It's their fed first, we're still just guests here. Take it easy a little bit. All these changes were MY idea, but I'm willing to drop them, so don't fight my battles when I don't need you to, OK? It's best if we all just get along and get this moving as fast as possible, because we are indeed wasting precious time.

Reactions: 1 person

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yes we still have a show due to come out sometime tomorrow and we still have no idea what we're doing with it yet.

We can discuss anything after the show. But we need to get started on the show. And now my day off is gone and I'm working today and tomorrow which is going to make it harder for me to get anything done.

So... lets do what we can.