ROH's big announcement: ROH signs PPV deal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I hope this leads to ROH getting a bigger television deal.

wk
That'll take some more work I think. ROH are owned by Sinclair Broadcasting, who operates the largest amount of local stations in the entire country. So they'll never have to fight for TV slots. But it'll take some work I believe to make Sinclair set up a true national TV deal.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
That'll take some more work I think. ROH are owned by Sinclair Broadcasting, who operates the largest amount of local stations in the entire country. So they'll never have to fight for TV slots. But it'll take some work I believe to make Sinclair set up a true national TV deal.

Didn't know that. Guess I'll have to continue keeping up with ROH through this site and the occasional....er.....other sources until I have a cable provider that contains one of their stations (assuming I'll ever be able to find one here in Texas).

wk

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Didn't know that. Guess I'll have to continue keeping up with ROH through this site and the occasional....er.....other sources until I have a cable provider that contains one of their stations (assuming I'll ever be able to find one here in Texas).

wk
They do own a number of Texas based stations according to their wiki, so you might be in luck. Otherwise you could sign up for the free membership on ROH's website and get the shows for free a week after they air.