Rock to work another angle after WM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
How does Cena being booed not stop him from being the face of wwe?

Merchandise sales, him being a role model for millions of kids around the world and the fact that he is the most requested star for the make a wish foundation.

That is what makes him the face of the company. I honestly don't think the WWE gives a shit that smarky teenagers like you boo him or say he uses four moves (which he doesn't).

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:
The guy with the bigger future in WWE wins

Remember Goldberg v Lesnar (Austin Ref)?

Austin stunned both guys who were on their way out

Austin was put over in that match b/c his future in WWE bigger

LMFAO.

Crayo said:
Calls me a nerd then makes up another blatant lie. Is this your gimmick here? Get into arguments then make up lies, get called out on them then refuse to reply? I've seen this too many times.

I have already posted my reply. Im waiting for you to proove me wrong, which you obviously cannot. And no, im not going to reply to the guys whos going to quote a single sentence from my whole paragraph and then try to justify themselves by counter arguing it, if u want to proove me wrong then argue with all the points, not just 1 line.

Leojaay said:
Merchandise sales, him being a role model for millions of kids around the world and the fact that he is the most requested star for the make a wish foundation.

That is what makes him the face of the company. I honestly don't think the WWE gives a shit that smarky teenagers like you boo him or say he uses four moves (which he doesn't).

Apparently wwe has more teenager / adult fans than 8 - 11 year old kid fans.

If wwe didnt give a shit then they would revolve a storyline around that issue.

Hes a good money maker for wwe, that doesnt make him the face of the company.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
WrestlingKing93 said:
Yea, the promos would be better than the Cena/Rock promos.

Stone cold was never as good on the mic as the rock. But the only thing that will make it more interesting than the Rock/Cena rivalry is the fact that he will be coming at most shows and even wrestle a match or two, unlike the rock.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Stone cold was never as good on the mic as the rock. But the only thing that will make it more interesting than the Rock/Cena rivalry is the fact that he will be coming at most shows and even wrestle a match or two, unlike the rock.

This is about Punk vs Rock not Austin lol.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WrestlingKing93 said:
Yea, the promos would be better than the Cena/Rock promos.

Probably, I guess it depends on what content they're given. The whole petty childish insults from Rock and Cena are humorous but not living up to its potential. Both are in there as the best mic workers of all time, but it's being wasted on "I respect you, but I'm going to whip your candy ass" and "I'm just me, I come here every week". Bla bla bla bla.

Reaction score
Crayo said:

Probably, I guess it depends on what content they're given. The whole petty childish insults from Rock and Cena are humorous but not living up to its potential. Both are in there as the best mic workers of all time, but it's being wasted on "I respect you, but I'm going to whip your candy ass" and "I'm just me, I come here every week". Bla bla bla bla.

True, hopefully the feud will get more intense when Rock returns.