Rock to work another angle after WM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Rock vs. Cena II, if Cena turns heel, of course. I can't see any other credible opponent, not even CM Punk.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Rumble is the second biggest PPV after WrestleMania, theres no doubt about it. Whoever says otherwise is thick in the head.

And on topic, i always said that the rock will NOT loose to Cena. Rock is too great to do passing of the torch shits.

Reactions: Jonathan

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JeebaK said:
Rumble is the second biggest PPV after WrestleMania, theres no doubt about it. Whoever says otherwise is thick in the head.

And on topic, i always said that the rock will NOT loose to Cena. Rock is too great to do passing of the torch shits.

1) You have no right to call people thick in the head, have you read some of your posts?

2) Lmao if you seriously think Rock is winning then maybe you're thick in the head. Cena is the face of WWE, Vince's golden boy, there's no way he'll ruin the current era any further by having Cena lose to Rock clean.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
1) You have no right to call people thick in the head, have you read some of your posts?

2) Lmao if you seriously think Rock is winning then maybe you're thick in the head. Cena is the face of WWE, Vince's golden boy, there's no way he'll ruin the current era any further by having Cena lose to Rock clean.
Neither of them need to win. It's not like Rock/Hogan where Rock needed to win.

Cena is massively babyface, so is Rock. Rock gets a bigger pop than Cena EVERY time. It's a really nice thing to not know who's going to win this sort of match.

It could, literally, go either way.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:

1) My bad, people told me not to call blind men blind, not to call deaf men def, but they never told me not to call thick in the head guys thick in the head.

2) Cena WAS the face of WWE. The current era will actually be ruined more if they make Cena win, a lot of fans will stop caring about wwe if the rock looses. Theres no shame in loosing to the rock, hes one of the best of all times. So your point doesnt make sense.

And i have said it hundred times, i will say it again, Rock wouldnt come back from unofficial retirement to loose a Main Event at Wrestlemania after a huge build up. Hes simply too big a star to be used for a push, there are wrestlers like Jericho to be used for that purpose.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Adam said:
Neither of them need to win. It's not like Rock/Hogan where Rock needed to win.

Cena is massively babyface, so is Rock. Rock gets a bigger pop than Cena EVERY time. It's a really nice thing to not know who's going to win this sort of match.

It could, literally, go either way.

Hence why I said "clean" in my original post. Rock isn't going over Cena clean, that's a fact. Rock can still win, but it won't be clean.

JeebaK said:
1) My bad, people told me not to call blind men blind, not to call deaf men def, but they never told me not to call thick in the head guys thick in the head.

2) Cena WAS the face of WWE. The current era will actually be ruined more if they make Cena win, a lot of fans will stop caring about wwe if the rock looses. Theres no shame in loosing to the rock, hes one of the best of all times. So your point doesnt make sense.

And i have said it hundred times, i will say it again, Rock wouldnt come back from unofficial retirement to loose a Main Event at Wrestlemania after a huge build up. Hes simply too big a star to be used for a push, there are wrestlers like Jericho to be used for that purpose.

:facepalm::facepalm:

You do know Rock is one of the most unselfish superstars of all time right? Do you know how many times he's lost to stars like Austin? Rock isn't winning clean, get over it.

Cena IS the face of WWE, just because he gets boo'd it doesn't stop that. Cena hasn't lost clean in years, he wouldn't lose clean to a (kayfabe) superstar who hasn't competed for 7 years in one on one competition, and to somebody who's not staying full time. I know you're no smark but it's common sense.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
As the Rock was attending the WM 29 press conference, He said he will also be a part of WM 29. So I think Undertaker's next opponent could be The Rock OR John Cena next year.

That is if the :shovel: doesn't bury Undertaker because he's a whiny bitch who wants attention.

Crayo said:
....Cena hasn't lost clean in years, he wouldn't lose clean to a (kayfabe) superstar....

Cena lost at MitB 2011 clean. Also he has lost at WM 24 clean too.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Can't load YT videos properly, but as said above, it wasn't clean. And people saying perhaps Sheamus' win at TLC against Cena was clean, it wasn't, it was booked as him slipping.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Hence why I said "clean" in my original post. Rock isn't going over Cena clean, that's a fact. Rock can still win, but it won't be clean.

:facepalm::facepalm:

You do know Rock is one of the most unselfish superstars of all time right? Do you know how many times he's lost to stars like Austin? Rock isn't winning clean, get over it.

Cena IS the face of WWE, just because he gets boo'd it doesn't stop that. Cena hasn't lost clean in years, he wouldn't lose clean to a (kayfabe) superstar who hasn't competed for 7 years in one on one competition, and to somebody who's not staying full time. I know you're no smark but it's common sense.

Being unselfish has nothing to do with loosing to a 4 move overrted guy whos booed by half the wwe fans even as a face.
How does Cena being booed not stop him from being the face of wwe? Or are you trying to say that wwe has degraded to a level where the face of the industry is hated by the majority of the wrestling lovers? :hehe:

Cena has lost clean plenty of times in the last 2 years.
I understand u consider yourself a smark just like the thousands of other nerds in all the wwe forums and websites out there, but imho a guy who thinks miz is talented has no right to comment one of the greats of all times like the rock. Just stick to analysing how succesful Miz's title reign was, that suits u better.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
The guy with the bigger future in WWE wins

Remember Goldberg v Lesnar (Austin Ref)?

Austin stunned both guys who were on their way out

Austin was put over in that match b/c his future in WWE bigger

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Being unselfish has nothing to do with loosing to a 4 move overrted guy whos booed by half the wwe fans even as a face.
How does Cena being booed not stop him from being the face of wwe? Or are you trying to say that wwe has degraded to a level where the face of the industry is hated by the majority of the wrestling lovers? :hehe:

Cena has lost clean plenty of times in the last 2 years.
I understand u consider yourself a smark just like the thousands of other nerds in all the wwe forums and websites out there, but imho a guy who thinks miz is talented has no right to comment one of the greats of all times like the rock. Just stick to analysing how succesful Miz's title reign was, that suits u better.

Name them. You can't really criticize anyone for being a nerd whilst your on a wrestling forum using terms like "losing clean" and "face" in a wrestling related ideology.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Calls me a nerd then makes up another blatant lie. Is this your gimmick here? Get into arguments then make up lies, get called out on them then refuse to reply? I've seen this too many times.