Rob Van Dam's Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

- As previously reported, Rob Van dam will be working Booker T's Reality of Wrestling promotion in Houston, Texas on January 11 at the Clear lake Sports and Recreation Center. RVD will also be doing a VIP meet and greet for the event.

The reported plan is to have RVD return to WWE for WrestleMania season at the Royal Rumble. WWE wanted to lock RVD in through Extreme Rules in April, but that was longer than the 90 day window RVD had agreed to for his recent return. His appearance at Booker T's promotion could be a warm-up for his WWE return.

Credit: PWInsider

That would make a good entrant. Makes me wish he and Rey hooked up as a team for Mania, while Jericho (we all know he will be back) teams with Christian and we get some kind of TLC invitational match for the tag belts at mania; to me that's the last step the tag titles need, a high profile gimmick match to show how badly people will kill themselves for them like with the holy trinity of tag teams

That road to mania, no matter how he used is going to be the hottest it's been since about 20 with star power ... Brock, Cena, Taker, HHH, Dave, Orton, Rey, Punk, Bryan, RVD, Jericho (we all know it), Michaels, Hogan, Vince, Steph, Shield, Brotherhood, and countless others. This will be a mania to remember IMO

Last edited:
Reactions: Nate

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
i think He will probably be a rumble entry.

then maybe RVD/Rey at mania just cause they respect each other.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I think we all knew he'd be there. That's some decent cash for the dude. He's not on a huge payroll obviously, but I'm sure he's getting what he deserves.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Can't say I'm enthused about this really. Sure he put on some good and fun matches this previous return, but there was nothing that special that's making me want him to return. I can take it or leave it.