• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rob Van Dam

Postman Dave

RVD stinks on ice. He is spot monkey and hasn't changed his look since the 90s the slicked back mullet ponytail isn't in anymore stoner!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

So true. I have nothing against the guy, but he has literally changed nothing about him throughout his career. Same matches, image, moveset, he was good once upon a time but now he's just real stale.

I do love RVD, but as said previously these day's he is slow, stiff and a shell of his former self. I'd still love to see him back for one last run, maybe a feud with Jericho or Ziggler could carry him for a bit then maybe fall to the tag ranks and team up with somebody like Santino.

Catfish Billy

I don't see why WWE would want to sign him? He really hasn't been worth much since 2006. He dropped from completely fucking awesome to well ... his last TNA run speaks for itself.

Don't hate on the mullet ponytail, I love it!