• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RIP MP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Just to say I was a newcomer on MP (2/3 months on there) and I am really fucking bummed the forum was shut down, I may sound like a cunt but that is the only reason I have joined here. I will not sound like a nice guy and say I love it here, I would rather be honest and see what this forum is like. #RIPMP
97eca15f0276ac9dc84ea723c057c0bc.jpg

Who the fuck put a gun to your head and made you join? You don't sound like a cunt, you sound like an idiot who is crying about some bullshit site dying on an ENTIRELY different site. You dont like it? We wont miss you.

People need to be optimistic about this shit, or shut the fuck up about it. All day all i've seen is some MP bullshit, and i dont give a single fuck about it. Pretend this is WWE and we just bought out WCW, you can talk about it all you want, but it's not going to bring your bullshit back. The better team won.

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score

Who the fuck put a gun to your head and made you join? You don't sound like a cunt, you sound like an idiot who is crying about some bullshit site dying on an ENTIRELY different site. You dont like it? We wont miss you.

People need to be optimistic about this shit, or shut the fuck up about it. All day all i've seen is some MP bullshit, and i dont give a single fuck about it. Pretend this is WWE and we just bought out WCW, you can talk about it all you want, but it's not going to bring your bullshit back. The better team won.
I agree that Blue has no business whining about it but the better team won comment was uncalled for.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Owen Rey

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Alright now I'm from MP as well and I'm trying to downplay it, but what the fuck do you mean "The Better Team Won"? Each forum is totally different. On MP, we had a tight knit community that had our own little niche. You guys don't seem as tightly knit, but have your own advantages. Ours was based off of games, yours is based off of wrestling. Ours had a focal point on quick chat in the shoutbox, yours is all forum activity. These forums are totally different from each other, despite how similar they may look. I really didn't want to get into this shit, but that comment pissed me off.

Reactions: David5150

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

What the fuck was the point of that? He shouldn't have been complaining, and like I said in my previous comment, we shouldn't go on rambling about MP, but I absolutely saw no point whatsoever in what you just said. There was no point in insulting him and there sure as hell wasn't any point in that "The better team won." You contradicted yourself by saying shit like we shouldn't be crying about MP and this is a different forum, then you go right around and say this was a fight, and WWEF won. I like WWEF and I love all the staff/members here (Especially Crayo) but taking a jab at MP like that was uncalled for especially when no one said anything about MP being better than WWEF (Well, the smart members :p.) I am sorry for putting myself into this, but that just pissed me off.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

OutsiderADAM

Jobber
Reaction score
I really couldn't care less about MP, what's bothering me is Puls3's complete knee-jerk reaction to what seemed to be a trivial case. TBR and Vice know my views on the majority of MP members - they tend to go on like kids and I suspect most of the members on MP were kids. There's arguments and bust-ups over everything ranging from that ridiculous reputation system to guys having different opinions on wrestlers. I could barely post there due to the way some people acted. What has me so pissed off is the days upon days I poured into a huge booking project involving ten members of the site and then the day before it started the site's shut down and that's that? I couldn't even contact the guys involved so as to inform them of where the project would now take place. There were a few good guys on MP - Vice, TBR, Rausch etc. - but the majority where kids or typical internet smarks who were really pissing into the wind with their actions. I'm more than willing to give this site a very good chance and looking around it already seems like a more mature site.

Can't seem to find a booking section though.

Disclaimer - I never directly mean offense in my posts and I accept everything I say is my own personal opinion.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I really couldn't care less about MP, what's bothering me is Puls3's complete knee-jerk reaction to what seemed to be a trivial case. TBR and Vice know my views on the majority of MP members - they tend to go on like kids and I suspect most of the members on MP were kids. There's arguments and bust-ups over everything ranging from that ridiculous reputation system to guys having different opinions on wrestlers. I could barely post there due to the way some people acted. What has me so pissed off is the days upon days I poured into a huge booking project involving ten members of the site and then the day before it started the site's shut down and that's that? I couldn't even contact the guys involved so as to inform them of where the project would now take place. There were a few good guys on MP - Vice, TBR, Rausch etc. - but the majority where kids or typical internet smarks who were really pissing into the wind with their actions. I'm more than willing to give this site a very good chance and looking around it already seems like a more mature site.

Disclaimer - I never directly mean offense in my posts and I accept everything I say is my own personal opinion.
It's in the IWT section bud.

Reactions: OutsiderADAM

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

Also our site demographic is around 18-34 if it makes you feel any better. We got dem models on this forum... well... we did.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane
Status
Not open for further replies.