• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RIP MP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
Come here to pay your respects to the site which most of us have known and loved. I'd just like to say that I know most of you guys don't like me, and I get that. But Im gonna fucking miss that site. Ill never forget it. :(

Reactions: AgainstAll Rising

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't think anyone dislikes you dude, because no one here really knows you yet. Pulse is a cool guy and I've known him for a while. It's sad to see he shut down MP, but he definitely had more stress there than I have here.
Im talking about at MP lol

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
(Not hating right here) Im a bit concerned that people will act like the way it was with the merge, Having a MP group and stuff. It takes away from being on WWEF and acting like this is MP again. The people ruined MP, Dont ruin WWEF too.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Just to say I was a newcomer on MP (2/3 months on there) and I am really fucking bummed the forum was shut down, I may sound like a cunt but that is the only reason I have joined here. I will not sound like a nice guy and say I love it here, I would rather be honest and see what this forum is like. #RIPMP

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Don't know why we have to pay respect to a site we've never been on, but nonetheless, R.I.P. Machinima Palooza. 2012 - 2013
Hope Pul$3 is doing alright.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, when you's all came here and formed a 'MP Group' it was really annoying. This is WWEForums and you're new here, so be nice ;)

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Honestly... I agree with some of the members from WWEF that posted on this thread. I loved MP and all, it was my first forum, but it looks bad us joining here talking about MP 24/7, and I really don't understand why making this thread, and I could really understand if this gets annoying to any of the members here. (P.S. I think an MP group would be okay, where we can talk about MP privately, instead of spamming the members here with a site some don't even know :p.)

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I'm sorry that your old forum was shut down. I'm sure it was a great community many of you enjoyed. With that being said, WWEF is a great community too with many great members and fans of wrestling. There's plenty to discuss here and I'm sure that all of you can find your place here. However, I think that will be harder to do if we're alienating ourselves from each other. It shouldn't be a matter of us versus them. We're all a part of the same community now and it shouldn't matter too much where you came from. At the very least we should be able to get along based on having some of the same shared interests :)

Status
Not open for further replies.