RIP MP Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen Rey

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
(Not hating right here) Im a bit concerned that people will act like the way it was with the merge, Having a MP group and stuff. It takes away from being on WWEF and acting like this is MP again. The people ruined MP, Dont ruin WWEF too.
You're just mad because nobody liked you on MP.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I personally don't think this thread was necessary, while it's sad MP got shut down and all, this is a different forum, I don't think the members want us to here you guys whine about MP getting shut down, when it's there forum.

Reactions: Trevor1

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
(Not hating right here) Im a bit concerned that people will act like the way it was with the merge, Having a MP group and stuff. It takes away from being on WWEF and acting like this is MP again. The people ruined MP, Dont ruin WWEF too.
In all honesty, you kinda ruined MP.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
He compulsively lied about the smallest things and was a dick to a lot of people.
Ahh, well that really doesn't affect anyone here. He fits perfectly in here and is cool.
Doesn't really do that on here. And even if he did, we wouldn't take it seriously because we all banter to each other, but don't take it seriously.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Ahh, well that really doesn't affect anyone here. He fits perfectly in here and is cool.
Doesn't really do that on here. And even if he did, we wouldn't take it seriously because we all banter to each other, but don't take it seriously.

I never really had a problem with him,but, he would just flame people and try to start shit for no reason. It was quite annoying. If he doesn't do it here then that's a good thing.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I never really had a problem with him,but, he would just flame people and try to start shit for no reason. It was quite annoying. If he doesn't do it here then that's a good thing.
Nah he doesn't. He's really chill here. I don't know how things ran in MP, so I can't judge him myself based on what he did there.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Usually if someone's a problem over here Crayo will just troll them back. He's kind of like a GM William Regal running around here.
Most malcontents realize there's a lot more to gain from just having a seat and joining the community than being a little troll anyway.
Welcome to your new home away from home guys, hope you enjoy your stay!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Had experience having to see one of my favorite forums shut down. It does suck, but that doesn't mean that we are bad. Give this forum a fair chance, moving on is all part of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.