RIOT ACT PPV Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
I'm liking the card, but I thought I'd throw this out there. Jacqui and Hellcat are both PWA people (even though Jacqui's aligned with ACW), and I'm assuming Beedz writes Hellcat (not sure on this one). It may not be the greatest idea to put two PWA RPers so high up on the card, especially considering it's two staff members RPing against each and that Hellcat hasn't even debuted yet (could cause another riff). Maybe try bumping it down to bout 1 or 2 and have Bronko/McHenry take it's spot on top?
Edit: Is old Baz returning against his old friend Vance haha?

BDC

Reaction score
Yeah, I got no problem dropping that match down some.

Not sure it's even THAT important to do. Unless the PWA thinks they need a female to replace Jacqui. Nah, up to Vych here.

Pete

Reaction score
No Hellcat is fine with me, she was coming in under very specific circumstances. Hellcat and Jacqui lower on the card is fine too (I'm not a complainer). As for Baz, no comment.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Sixth Bout
ACW V PWA, PART TWO
Zach Bronko v John McHenry

Eighth Bout
ACW v PWA, Part Three
Jacqui Monroe w/ John McHenry v HELLCAT w/Claressa King

Two matches for John?

BDC is going to think I'm obsessed with Handicaps but if we have that match as a two on one against just McHenry that would play storyline wise (ultimate ACW guy) vs two PWA people may relieve some tension about it. I'd sub in Bronko for one of the Ladies and then have Jacqui face whoever got taken out. You could also always just move it to an earlier match to elevate the issue with it being so high on the card. McHenry wouldn't be upset with opening the show as thats second only to closing

We also seem to have quite a few matches

Opening Bout: Tag Match
Kid Krazy vs Solomon White

Second Bout
Multiplex vs Andrew Sanders
(Personality Problems)

Why not combine those making it a tag match if they work well together perhaps we can keep tagging them?

Couple things

1. This is the next card? So we had PPV/ show/ show/ PPV. Does that not seem quick? Or is this just a one time deal

2. PPVs get an extra week to RP? (giving us an extra week to write) cause thats a lot of matches 8 or 9 in one week at ppv caliber.

The_King

Reaction score
I'll let you three take care of the McHenry/Bronko matches because I'm unsure of the direction on that.

I'd suggest just throwing them in a four way that way no one gets screwed if their partner doesn't RP (which could happen in a tag situation), and the top two of the group can start climbing up.
I thought the schedule was three Adrenalines and then a PPV but not sure on that. Maybe Pete or Beedz could clear that up?
Agreed that we need more time for a PPV. Maybe not a week because Overdrive kinda' dragged but maybe 9-10 days to give us some extra time?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So where is Sicc Nick in all of this. Considering he didn't come in with the rest of you lot I'd say he climbs the later. But I assume you guys knew he'd be coming in and have plans for him?

BDC

Reaction score
Nick is NOT here. He came in to stablize. But wasn't here when the shit went down. It's just us four and BEN and TROY overseeing. Period.

The quickness of this PPV is not typical. We're ready for it, basically. We know the championship matches, we know most of the rest of it. And we know how things will go down with the GM. I don't want to cool down right now. We have the heat, let's stoke the fire.

As for the rest, I'm going to have to sit down tomorrow morning and hash this out. Sorry for being so booked up since the show went down.
But tomorrow morning should be better.

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I meant Nick as an rper not as staff. He posted in Interactive that he was returning. I assumed he told someone of his intentions.

BDC

Reaction score
Nick doesn't tell us crap. I was wondering why PEte was worried about his return.

Gotta be as a character. No room on staff.

The_King

Reaction score
Just my two cents on Nick as an RPer, yes, he was a PWAer, but it's kinda' BS if a guy jumps up the card because of PWA past affiliation (not saying this was the planned direction haha), especially if he doesn't join until the angle is in motion. Let him start from the bottom and climb his way up (just like Trix/Young/Jacqui/etc)!
And quick question, are we having three Adrenalines and then a PPV, or two Adrenalines then the PPV?

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This time only two so next week is another ppv then we go back to the three in between I believe.

BDC

Reaction score
sure, not a prob on the schedule.

Nick starts overl; bottom. He will probably not affiliate himself with the PWA. Sicc Nick was never a joiner or a team player. I PMed him. I will report to you what he tells me.

Pete

Reaction score
At the bottom, baby! And if he has a problem with it, well, he can just leave. Or we can send him millions of long-winded PM vetoing and then redoing all his angles in confusing schpiel.

OK, OK, I'll stop now...

BDC

Reaction score
Maybe Gone
Henri Calvash v Billy Young vs Cory Allen

Those in red are nailed down

Opening Bout: Tag Match
Kid Krazy vs Solomon White

Second Bout
Multiplex vs Andrew Sanders
(Personality Problems)

Third Bout
Michael Black vs Brandon Banks

Fourth Bout
Heath Venomous v Abram Vance

FifthBout
ACW V PWA, PART TWO
Zach Bronko w/Claressa King? v Jaqui Monroe vs Raiden Blaze

Not sure Claressa is even worth keeping. LV has forsaken her. The Lunatics don't like her to begin with. Bronko is just fed up with her.
ANd she's not getting the company. So, she may not make it to the match! So, the whole PWA thing can be killed. Just don't see the point

Sixth Bout
INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH
Eric Snow v Nikki Trix

Semi-Main Event
FIRST EVER ACW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
RipperCussions v LWO (w/Wisecrack) v The Bogans v the rednecks

Main Event
ACW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Syn v Drew Alexander

Pretty big card with a lot of great one on one matches....I think we need the one on ones. Easier to write and builds personal rivalries.

DISCUSS

Last edited:

The_King

Reaction score
Agreed that more singles matches are better, especially because matches with multiple people can be a pain to write.

The card is looking good so far.
Few questions/comments:
1. Is Vance/Venomous a #1 contender's match still? And if so, I know there was some subtle undertones about Pete bringing in Baz for a Vance/Baz feud. If I end pulling out the win in that match (assuming it's a #1 contender match), I wouldn't mind just taking a disqualification win caused by Baz attacking him and giving Venomous the shot. If I completely misread earlier posts and there is no intention to bring Baz in, completely ignore this haha.
2. I think the triple threat with Bronko/Jacqui/Blaze will work, but I do agree that we should kill off the PWA/ACW angle at the PPV. During the match, maybe have King try to interfere on Bronko's behalf, and McHenry comes out with security to remove her, leaving Bronko as the last PWA guy signaling ACW victory or something along those lines haha.
3. What's the deal with Andrew? He no showed last week and doesn't even have a match this week. We're kinda' stuck with him in the main event for this PPV, but we need to get some new WHC contenders quick because it seems like he's bolting unfortunately.