• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ring of Honor General Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Thursday is the day. No other wrestling on. Why not....

The Impact slander

But I agree, was thinking that or Tuesday bc NXT isn't that important but it would be an annoying "war" again that no one in either company would care a little about this time lol

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Yeah Saturday is terrible for ratings. ANd honestly I just really don't watch Impact so I kind of forgot that it was on Thursday. Had it in my head it was Friday's and not just the PLE's.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

I stumbled on an Adam Cole promo where he refers to himself and reDRagon as Elite a whole six months before the Elite became a thing in NJPW.

Also, fun seeing the trio being paired off here for a one-off 2015 show considering the legendary run they’d have in NXT as the Undisputed Era.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

[Voices of Wrestling] Dates for first set of ROH weekly show tapings​

renderTimingPixel.png

Joe Lanza on his Thursday Dynamite Review show (available on the Voices of Wrestling Patreon at the $5 tier) had a pretty big scoop ~7 minutes in.
Lanza was told by multiple sources that the first set of tapings for the Ring of Honor weekly show on HonorClub will take place on Saturday February 25th and Sunday February 26th, and mentions that a number of wrestlers have cancelled indie appearances that weekend. No details on where the tapings will take place or when they will air, but to expect an official announcement soon.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

(FightfulSelect) ROH TV Taping Update​

renderTimingPixel.png

• Scheduled for the last weekend of February in Orlando Florida.
  • “Talent is under the assumption they will be held at Universal Studios”.
  • likely to cover the build to Supercard of Honor scheduled for March 31