Rick And Morty Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact ‍it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one ☝️ time ⏰ Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i ️ was agreeing so much I'am️ smarter‍ then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one ☝️. I may be young but I'm smarter‍ then every theist ⛪ on earth basically the show is also really ‼️deep when they said like no‍♂️ one ☝️was born for 4️⃣a reason I ️ was so blown ️away as they must have ‼️ big balls ‼️ to say that on tv so I ️ told my friends on minecraft ⛏️ and they agree too2️⃣. LOL once ☝️ when my mom took me to 2️⃣ McDonald's I ️ asked ❓ for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One ☝️ time ⏰ in class ‍️ i ️ shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK! " and Mrs.Janice ‍ told me to 2️⃣ go outside i ️ fucking hate that **** ‍ school is for 4️⃣ dumb ppl just like what Rick said , i m ️ too 2️⃣ smart for such imbicells. But yeah I ️ love ♥️ Rick and Morty and I'm ️ actually smart enough to 2️⃣ get it to 2️⃣.

200.gif

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
In regards to the season three finale, here are my thoughts on what really happened:

This is what I'm making my video on YouTube about:

Rick looked defeated at the end of the episode. We know quite well that Rick has, in the past, treated people into thinking they have won when they haven't. In fact, this entire episode was about how Rick is so superior to everyone and never loses. But then it ends with Jerry back in the house and Rick loses...right?

WRONG. Beth is the clone. And Rick wants Jerry to be with the clone so he set all of this up so the clone would go back with him. If Jerry and the clone are together, then he has gotten rid of Jerry from his family. And this is something that Rick wants, as we know.

So what about Morty? Morty has said he wants to be with this version of Beth as his mom too. Ironic, since it's not his mom. He's Morty C-137... or is he....

Funny how they did the episode where Evil Morty becomes president of the Citadel and then they never mention it again for the rest of the season. Personally, I believe that Evil Morty is actually Morty C-137 and this will be the main arc of the next season.

Don't forget they changed dimensions at least 2 times. Once when Morty's love potion screwed them over and another time with the squirrels. Could have happened more times as well. I think it is pretty amazing how they tie everything in so deeply making life feel even more fragile than it is. There are theories about Beth being the real Beth that do make sense but I have a feeling it is a clone and we won't know for a long time. Then we can't forget about Jerry at the "daycare" place. He was likely switched out for the wrong Jerry maybe as part of Rick's plan to destroy their marriage.

Then we have the drinking problem with Rick. Most assume it is from a bitter divorce but I think it is deeper than that. We learned Rick is in pain but it never really got touched on outside of one episode. Evil Morty may very well be the original Morty to the "rickest Rick" and I am sure we will learn that in time. Maybe that is part of his pain? Who knows.

The way they tie everything in together and actually cause you to think out their actions and consequences really makes me appreciate the show. It isn't just potty humor.

Reactions: Solidus1

Nick

Reaction score
Ahh, not so fast Morty. You heard your mom, we’ve got adventures to go on Morty. Just you and me, and sometimes your sister, and sometimes your mom, but NEVER your dad! You wanna know why Morty? Because he CROSSED me. OK, take it easy, Rick! Th-that's dark. Oh it gets darker Morty... Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that’s different, no more dad Morty. He threatened to turn me in to the government, so I made him and the government go away... Ohhh fuck... I repla-burp-ced them both as the defacto-patriarch of your family, AND your universe. Oh man... Your mom wouldn’t have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister. So now you know the REAL reason I rescued you. Ohhhh-woah... I JUST TOOK OVER THE FAMILY MORTY! Oh man. And if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this, I’ll DENY it. You'll deny it... And they’ll take my side, because I’m a hero, Morty. And now you’re gonna have to do whatever I say, Morty, FOREVER! A-and I-I’ll go out and find some more of that Mulan, Szechuan Teriyaki dipping sauce, Morty. Wh-what are you talking about? Because that’s, that's what this is all about Morty! Szechuan? Th-that’s my one arm man. I’m not driven by avenging my dead family Morty crawls away- Morty, that was FAKE! -and Morty gets pulled back. I-I’m driven by finding that, McNugget Sauce. Nuggets? I want that Mulan McNugget Sauce, Morty. Mulan? That’s my series arc Morty! What the Hell? If it takes 9 seasons, I WANT MY MCNUGGET DIPPING, What're you talking about Rick? SAUCE SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY! What're you talking about? TH-THAT’S WHAT'S GONNA TAKE US, ALL THE WAY TO THE END MORTY! SEASON, 9 MORE SEASONS MORTY! Szechuan sauce?! 9 MORE SEASONS UNTIL I GET THAT DIPPING SZECHUAN SAUCE! What is that?! FOR 97 MORE YEARS MORTY! What are you talking about?! I WANT THAT MCNUGGET SAUCE MORTY!!!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ahh, not so fast Morty. You heard your mom, we’ve got adventures to go on Morty. Just you and me, and sometimes your sister, and sometimes your mom, but NEVER your dad! You wanna know why Morty? Because he CROSSED me. OK, take it easy, Rick! Th-that's dark. Oh it gets darker Morty... Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that’s different, no more dad Morty. He threatened to turn me in to the government, so I made him and the government go away... Ohhh fuck... I repla-burp-ced them both as the defacto-patriarch of your family, AND your universe. Oh man... Your mom wouldn’t have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister. So now you know the REAL reason I rescued you. Ohhhh-woah... I JUST TOOK OVER THE FAMILY MORTY! Oh man. And if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this, I’ll DENY it. You'll deny it... And they’ll take my side, because I’m a hero, Morty. And now you’re gonna have to do whatever I say, Morty, FOREVER! A-and I-I’ll go out and find some more of that Mulan, Szechuan Teriyaki dipping sauce, Morty. Wh-what are you talking about? Because that’s, that's what this is all about Morty! Szechuan? Th-that’s my one arm man. I’m not driven by avenging my dead family Morty crawls away- Morty, that was FAKE! -and Morty gets pulled back. I-I’m driven by finding that, McNugget Sauce. Nuggets? I want that Mulan McNugget Sauce, Morty. Mulan? That’s my series arc Morty! What the Hell? If it takes 9 seasons, I WANT MY MCNUGGET DIPPING, What're you talking about Rick? SAUCE SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY! What're you talking about? TH-THAT’S WHAT'S GONNA TAKE US, ALL THE WAY TO THE END MORTY! SEASON, 9 MORE SEASONS MORTY! Szechuan sauce?! 9 MORE SEASONS UNTIL I GET THAT DIPPING SZECHUAN SAUCE! What is that?! FOR 97 MORE YEARS MORTY! What are you talking about?! I WANT THAT MCNUGGET SAUCE MORTY!!!

Oh yeah, the sauce. I forgot about that.

• Haha
Reactions: Solidus1

Nick

Reaction score
In all seriousness I do really enjoy the show, I just fuckin hate some of the fanbase that thinks they're super smart for watching the show. It's not really that hard to understand lol

And they have literally the best copy pastas. Botchie stole the good one smh

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yep, in my mind one of the only ways to enjoy it is to avoid talking to people. It's always "Pickle Rick, wubba lubba dub dub!" or "Ah yes, because we watch this show, we're in the top 1% of all IQs. *Smug laughing*"

Anyways, Rick and Morty is an amazing show, but man, the fan base is gar-bage. Kinda reminds me of Undertale actually

And then you have me, trying to debunk and evaluate every small detail, trying to figure out reason within reason. It is a cartoon and I am likely overthinking 90% of what I think. Maybe that is the point though. They want people to think.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I bet this is your tattoo...
1346140_1.jpg

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
In all seriousness I do really enjoy the show, I just fuckin hate some of the fanbase that thinks they're super smart for watching the show. It's not really that hard to understand lol

I imagine this kind of fan base exists in colleges.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Since I only watched it over the course of 5 days or so, I hadn't noticed the fanbase but I am seeing what you mean now. I hope most of these people are not serious...