Ric Falir vs Triple H

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mvp305

Reaction score
so im guessing you guys watched raw this week next week it wil be RIC FLAIR VS TRIPLE H :boxing_smiley: .. what do you think will happen. i hope ric loses and hhh wins but ive heard news that ric flair wll retire in this wrestlemania.
and he will be in the hall of fame .... why would ric flair end his career on raw ...dats just embarrising for ric flair WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :poster_av1:

Evil Austin

from what i know. flair wins. he keeps winning to mania there he looses in a good retirement match.

not long after he is inducted to hall of fame

CT Styles

Oh i thought he was gonna keep winning cos he signed a 3 year contract oh well

MTG

Reaction score
I say triple H cheats to win, turns uber heel, Naitch comes back next week, asks for one last match no matter what at mania, Nature boy wins at mania, retires and its over, best way to end flairs career with a win

Montana

I really don't think Ric Flair is going to lose his final match. I think Flair should get injuried or something and then be forced to retire.

NYKings

Reaction score
They should pull another fingerpoke of doom ya know... cause they're friends and all?

In all honesty HHH should stay face because I don't see another threat to Orton's title unless this fued with Hardy can run beyond the Rumble. So I see a good ol' fashioned wrasling match (ok not old fashioned) but yeah Flair wins.

The Rated R CMStar

Agreed, to me it will be Orton vs HHH at Mania, so Hunter will not turn face after winning the title, if he does. The match to me was meh, but with the promo Ric Flair cut at SD it has turn a new interest as for me it is now sure that we will truly have a wrestling match, and HHH will not just laid for Naitch

kingovkings

Reaction score
IMO the match with flair will b mint a proper gud 10/15 min back and forth match with HHH giving it his all but with flair some how getting the win. As for trips laying down for naitch i doubt that will happen purely for the amount of respect trips has for flair and he wouldn't disrespect flair in that way i cant wait for that match and i hope trips is involved in flairs retirement match 2

gcwflairchop

Reaction score
National television with the biggest live wrestling audience this side of Wrestlemania is a bad way to end it?

Not to mention the fact that it's New Years eve which kind of makes a statement in itself.

I think Flair requested something along these lines, with a proper ending versus the man he respects the most.

And I am sure Levesque is honored.

I'd like to see Piper, the former Horsemen, and Flairs kids at ringside ... and in the ring when it's over.

That would be fitting.

gcwflairchop

Reaction score
National television with the biggest live wrestling audience this side of Wrestlemania is a bad way to end it?

Not to mention the fact that it's New Years eve which kind of makes a statement in itself.

I think Flair requested something along these lines, with a proper ending versus the man he respects the most.

I'd like to see Piper, the former Horsemen, and Flairs kids at ringside ... and in the ring when it's over.

That would be fitting.

gcwflairchop

Reaction score

That would be fitting.

CenaMark54

This was one of the better matches you would get on free tv. They should have saved this match for a PPV. HHH and Flair work well together as they both have similar styles that mesh extremely well.

I expected it to end in a DQ, but it was still good nonetheless. Flair keeps going and HHH will somehow earn a spot in the Rumble or get included in the title match.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
An old as hell man is slapping 260 pounds of muscle and he's acting like he's seriously hurt by it. And then the Figure-Four, a completely painless move which he didn't even lock in correctly, makes the 260 pounds of muscle scream like he's being fed through a wood chipper. And he can't POSSIBLY drag himself to the ropes, oh no. :rolleyes: It's matches like this that embarass me when I tell people i'm a fan of professional wrestling.

CenaMark54

^^God forbid HHH sells the hell out of the signature moves of the man he has looked up to his entire career.