Rey Mysterio

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Two years ago on this and other forums i got Dereped,abused and some times banned for saying things that every one eles says a year latter.

Two yeard ago i said the dead man gimmick is a bit lame,stale and silly.
I was banned.
I said Triple never puts other wrestlers over.
I was dereped and my thread was loked.
I said Rey sucks.
I was bashed.

My heart bleeds for you....

Does any one eles think Rey vs. Kurt angle at SummerSlam was not the best match ever?
rrrhhm

Did anyone say it WAS "the best match ever"?

No.

Maybe talking crap is why you were banned? --->>>>>

hbk1991

Reaction score
Mysterio has been so great this year, hopefully he stays injury free now.

Edit; Rey's become more of a complete wrestler, he's no longer a skinny midget who can only do flashy stuff in the air - at least on US and Oriental soil.

Antony_nz

Reaction score
My heart bleeds for you....
Thanks.. it was really bad :'(

Did anyone say it WAS "the best match ever"?
Yea, alot of ppl say it was a really really great match. I thought it was a good opener.. thats it really.
It was neat how he suddenly appreared out of nowere at the start of the match. And there were some nice spots. The ending was fucked up but still. It was a allright opener.
But yea... Alot of ppl say it was a really great match. I didnt think so.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Two yeard ago i said the dead man gimmick is a bit lame,stale and silly.
I was banned.
I said Triple never puts other wrestlers over.
I was dereped and my thread was loked.
I said Rey sucks.
I was bashed.

Yeah, this was actually because your posts were shit. Not because of your opinion, but because you didn't even have a clue. I'm honestly surprised to see you back.

I mean seriously, look at this stuff:
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6110
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6125
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7555
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11881

and you a responsible for us having an official HHH hate topic because apparently you thought it was a fresh topic, and wouldn't let it go.

Reaction score
Rey is a perfect choice to kick-start Wrestlemania (for the Intercontinental Championship), execute some high spots and get the juices flowing in the audience.

JBL is not a fine opponent to support the gee-up but he's got the belt, and probably deserves his place at the big gig.

Airfixx

Yea, alot of ppl say it was a really really great match. I thought it was a good opener.. thats it really.
It was neat how he suddenly appreared out of nowere at the start of the match. And there were some nice spots. The ending was fucked up but still. It was a allright opener.
But yea... Alot of ppl say it was a really great match. I didnt think so.

Still no mention of "the best match ever", but regardless....

The point is NO-ONE in this thread said as much.... You can't level one person's comments against an entirely different person.

Antony_nz

Reaction score
I cant look at your links atm. My computers speed is 31.2 Kbps. Ill look at them when im at a mates house. But i no.. im not really good at geting my opinions out. Inless im joking lol..

Go on IMDB Rey vs Angle gets rave reviews. Any way thats neather here nor there.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Rey has a good fan base and good talent, he can put on good matcheas and I can't think of why he was left off of the Wrestlemania card although I did hear somewhere that he challenged JBL or something. As someone said earlier, he is probably the best choice to get the crowd going with the opening match on the card and not the MITB.

Double J

Reaction score
lol I'm starting to wonder about some of you. You're on the forums but do you watch wrestlging? ;-)

Rey did challenge JBL for the title, they said it a number of times, but I don't believe JBL "accepted yet".

Anyway, I've been a fan of Mysterio from the first day he debuted at WCW. While I still consider him one of my favorite wrestlers he's no where near as great as he was in WCW. Main reasons I believe is 1) look how much muscle he put on which I imagine hurts him on how fast he can move. and 2) look how many injuries he's suffered over the years, Vince most likely wants him to tone it down except for major PPVs/Matches just to make sure he wont get re-injured.

I seriously doubt they will ever have Eddie as another fued starter. Right now WWE is trying to stay away from deceased wrestlers as much as possible. Hence the reason they didn't have a dedication to Test or state on Raw that the Von Erics are being inducted into the Hall of Fame this year.

They are trying to be more "Family friendly" and also don't like mentioning wrestlers deaths since most of the recent ones have all died at an early age (Which is a big reason they didn't say anything about the Von Erics after Test's death. Test was 34 I believe and most of the Von Eric boys died before they were 35).

Travis40

I think we'll see JBL vs. Rey Mysterio for the IC Title at WrestleMania. They can put on a great opener, and Rey can put JBL over, giving JBL a very credible win at WrestleMania to start his reign as IC Champion. Plus it'll finally shut people up about "how the IC Title hasn't been defended at Mania since it's been brought back".

noumenon

Well, I'm sure we've all heard by now that JBL is planning on retirement. I think a feud with Rey starting at Mania will be a nice little send off for JBL. I'm sure it'll all culminate in Rey winning the IC title shortly before JBL's retirement. I'm just really pissed on how they built this feud on RAW,not even having a segment between the two but instead choosing to slip it in via commentary during Rey's squash of Dolph Ziggler.

Airfixx

Plus it'll finally shut people up about "how the IC Title hasn't been defended at Mania since it's been brought back".

Maybe you can tell me... What part of peeps wanting the IC-title restored to it's former glory's do object to then?

Should we be content with just 2 out of the 9 wwe titles meaning anything?

The IC-title has thrown up some of the best matches and fueds in history. More fool you if you don't appreciate it's potential value.

@ Noumenon: Completely agreed.... Same as Punk/JBL (First mention of that match was as the match itself started... Although I believe the previous week's promo time was cut due to time constraints, don't wwe want peeps to actually see it when the title change hands?)... Why the hell have a guy like JBL if ya not gonna let him hype his matches on the mic?

Even a 2 minute back-stage "I have been challenged for WM and I accept" would have done.

Still, as long as they don't somehow 'swerve' Kozlov into the match then I'll be content.

noumenon

It's just another sloppily put together match on this year's Wrestlemania card.