Returns you can't wait for...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Reaction score
On come this is just bullshit. Obviously he is part his prime and not as good as his first few years in TNA but that's mostly because he's overstayed his welcome but he still had great matches with Roode and Storm and he is putting Storm over big time so quit fucking making it out like he isn't doing shit.

"Bullshit", yet you already concurred to my effective opinion that he is way past his best? ....You really aren't very good at this are you? LOL

Regardless of whether he is putting over Storm, I refered to the quality of his preformances so WDF are you waffling about there? If you still enjoy him in TNA, good for you. End of.

I also like he's dropped down to average weight so he looks half dead? So the average human being, most likely including Airfixx, probably looks like a legit corpse.

Didn't mention his weight either.... They guy facially looks haggard and grey and that his career and substance abuse has finally caught up with him.

...god...

Reaction score
he literally looks EXACTLY the same as he has for the past 3 years. The ONLY difference is he hasn't been shaving as much since his previous heel turn so he has the rugged look and his hair is gray because he's old so obviously he looks older if he doesn't shave.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I would love to see Brock Lesnar come back for one last big match. I don't expect him to return to wrestling full time. I'm sure the illness that slowed his MMA career probably doesn't make wrestling full time an option anyways, but one big pay day match at Mania against someone (Maybe Austin) would be pretty good.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
My issue with bringing Lesnar back for even one match is how do you present him? I don't think that they can just ignore his UFC history and I think that presents some issues. Like, obviously everybody knows that wrestling is fixed but having someone who was a real fighter coming in and then working fake matches? I dunno, that seems like the kind of paradox that causes giant rips in the space/time continuum.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
My issue with bringing Lesnar back for even one match is how do you present him? I don't think that they can just ignore his UFC history and I think that presents some issues. Like, obviously everybody knows that wrestling is fixed but having someone who was a real fighter coming in and then working fake matches? I dunno, that seems like the kind of paradox that causes giant rips in the space/time continuum.

Good point. Still its not like its the first time an MMA guy has come to the WWE or wrestling.

Airfixx

Reaction score
he literally looks EXACTLY the same as he has for the past 3 years. The ONLY difference is he hasn't been shaving as much since his previous heel turn so he has the rugged look and his hair is gray because he's old so obviously he looks older if he doesn't shave.

a) I didn't mention his hair... I'm talking about his FACE! "They guy facially looks haggard and grey"

b) Age didn't get a mention either... "and that his career and substance abuse has finally caught up with him."

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Yeah, because the SD scene is pretty great right now besides Bryan and MAYBE Rhodes.

...god...

Reaction score
a) I didn't mention his hair... I'm talking about his FACE! "They guy facially looks haggard and grey"

b) Age didn't get a mention either... "and that his career and substance abuse has finally caught up with him."
Yes I know what the hell you said I'm saying it appears that way because of his fucking hair. He looks the same and on that note his performances have been the same too, it's what the man is worldly reknown and known for, the fact that he consistently performs. The reason you may seem to enjoy it less is because of the repetitive nature of his matches at this point he usually just does the same thing.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^ Can't say I'd even noticed his hair and will stand by my opinion that his performance level has dropped, but whatever.... Pointless bickering something so un-quantifiable.

[re: Christian]Yeah, because the SD scene is pretty great right now besides Bryan and MAYBE Rhodes.

Just yankin' yer chain! ;o]

...god...

Reaction score
yeah i really miss Christian too I don't know who wouldn't. They really need him right now, preferably as a face, because they have 10,000 heels. Or he could work as a heel for a heel turning face, whatever, just let him be himself and talk like he was before he went to TNA and while he was there.

Axis

Reaction score
Christian and Mysterio would be most welcome to help the TV match quality. Ziggler can only do so much, and Bryan has been used less in a "here's a bunch of time to have a great match" capacity. He and Big Show are still doing great, but it's not quite the same as Bryan vs Rhodes for 10+ minutes. I guess I wouldn't mind Sin Cara, but meh. I'm enjoying the Del Rio break for the time being.

wrestlingotter

Reaction score
I honestly can't wait for Kharma's actual return. The divas division is laughable and if she were to return we would finally have a person who isn't just barbie eye candy. To see her go after Beth Pheonix, that would make divas wrestling more than a bathroom break. At least for me.