Returns you can't wait for...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jjwert

Reaction score
I agree. also layla would be nice to see back.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Jericho by a mile.

Don't wanna see Taker return until road to WM29. I feared they'd make a mess of Kong, saw my fears start to be realised before she left and don't see them making a better go of it second time round as she's already completely compromised as a monster. McCool... I'd take Beth (and Natty for than matter) over Michelle as top heel Diva any day so no use for her right now.

Montana

Reaction score
I'd like to see Kurt Angle return to the WWE. I don't think he has hat much left in his tank for wrestling, however he had one of the brightest characters the WWE has had in years. Probably the best mix of serious in the ring, and goofy outside. I'd really like to see Jericho return as well, but he hasn't been gone for that long. I'd like to see guys like the Miz get more air time for a bit, before Jericho returns.

Reaction score
I'd like to see Kurt Angle return to the WWE.

Agreed. He doesn't fit in TNA and he looks awful, he's actually been bad for the company in hindsight and keeping him on, as well as any other ineffectual WWE washup will hamper the companies youth movement. I'd like to see him get healthy the next 6-9 months and finish his wrestling career where he was made and where he belongs; the WWE.

Jericho
Taker
Kong
Austin

Airfixx

Reaction score
Angle: Would like to see him have one last hurrah in WWE, but christ the guy looks half dead these days and his performances are getting worse and worse... He needs some serious time off first.

Studentmac

Reaction score
Most of the returns I'd like to see cant happen from injuries, so the ones that can happen are Undertaker and Kane, Jerico was great at the start then got fat and boring so hopefully he will be back on form when he comes back.

imported_#Heel

Jericho .... i couldnt be any less excited for taker to return , taker returns seem to occur more frequently than weekends

nation

Reaction score
Angle: Would like to see him have one last hurrah in WWE, but christ the guy looks half dead these days and his performances are getting worse and worse... He needs some serious time off first.

On come this is just bullshit. Obviously he is part his prime and not as good as his first few years in TNA but that's mostly because he's overstayed his welcome but he still had great matches with Roode and Storm and he is putting Storm over big time so quit fucking making it out like he isn't doing shit.

But of course, yeah Angle is who I want to see come back more than anyone. Jericho is a close second and followed by JBFuckingL. The guy is one of the greatest heels and talkers of all time, one of the best WWE champions this decade. I was hearing rumors of a return recently, god I'd give almost anything for one more run with him in decent shape again.

On another note, what the fuck is going on with Austin? Both Austin and Punk want to do the match at Mania and now we are getting rumors Punk/Jericho is a lock? Get the fuck out of there, wait next year for that shit. Punk/Austin needs to happen. Please.

...god...

Reaction score
I also like he's dropped down to average weight so he looks half dead? So the average human being, most likely including Airfixx, probably looks like a legit corpse.

Only way I'd be REALLY pumped for a Taker return if he came back with that Darkness/Ministry theme and had a gimmick overhaul kinda like Kane bringing back some of the old late 90's shit mixed in with the 00's biker stuff.

imported_#Heel

id quite like to see jeff hardy return too - hes had some awesome matches and feuds in wwe but i just don't know how and where he would fit in