Resident Evil 5 - Released: March 13th, 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

I fucking suck at mercenary mode. My best grade is a fucking D. It's not like im standing and doing nothing im trying to kill everyone. Maybe I should also play with another person.
dude, hit the time bonus things.

I was so going to catch that, and rub it in you're face.

Anyways, last time I checked, you can run, and shoot a handgun. Also, the aiming is pretty hard to maneuver at times. I don't have the game, I'm playing it at a buds house, and the times I was running from the hordes, the little red light was annoying tbh. I enjoy the game, but every game has its negs. I'm just knit picking.
you can run and shoot a handgun? what?

also, i hate not being able to move, but i still manage to get 80%+ accuracy...

it only sucks when theres lots of black guys. like in the first stage...

guys try pro mode, its rape.

JimmyD

Reaction score
dude, hit the time bonus things.

you can run and shoot a handgun? what?

also, i hate not being able to move, but i still manage to get 80%+ accuracy...

it only sucks when theres lots of black guys. like in the first stage...

guys try pro mode, its rape.

Especially with that big axe twat wandering around. I just find a corner, although I was only playing it on normal, and I also had a mate which (as I understand it) makes the game a lot easier.

the dark knight

yea it does especially in pro mode. one hit kills and your AI partner can be standing right next to you and do absolutely nothing....

the big axe guy isn't really a problem, i find the reapers scarier. you barely even get time to aim a rocket launcher at them....

JimmyD

Reaction score
Bearing in mind I've only just gotten to the oil refinery so I might not have encountered them yet: which ones are reapers?

the dark knight

lizard? more like a standing cockroach. the part where you face 2 at once was damn frustrating the first time i finished it. thank god for infinite rocket launchah.

nation you sure you're not confusing it with something else? whats the hardest thing to kill then? the only thing 3 pieces of shit that give me any kind of trouble are the chainsaw guys, reapers and...dogs. i fucking hate dogs.

JimmyD

Reaction score
The chainsaw guys are scary but so long as you keep your head and you're playing with someone else you can deal with them pretty easily: one person's 'bait', the other snipers them in the face until they fall over.

Dogs, however, are fucking devil spawn. Nothing but the shotgun and the magnum is any good against them, they eat your ammo and they jump around like excited toddlers on pogo sticks. I hate the damn things.

Interesting (and possibly idiotic) side point: I spent a long time shooting at the sky in this game. RE2 convinced me that the crows are out to get me.

the dark knight

lol i chase chicken and shoot them. just to make majinis starve >_>

ammo isn't the problem with guys, its how small they are and how fast they move. they usually attack in groups and your partner is a dumbass. when you're trying to aim at one (really low, you lose sight of everything else), the others gonna jump on your ass from behind.

JimmyD

Reaction score
I didn't realise you could shoot chickens. Do you get eggs for it? Blatantly going to be ushering in a new famine later today now that I've found that out.

I think me and my mate might have got the weapon set up wrong to be honest. He took the shotgun and the magnum, I took the machine gun and the sniper rifle, neither of which are any good against dogs. Also the machine gun is probably the worst gun in the game what with it's pathetic damage and ability to run through your ammo in seconds.

Side point: I'm not about to say 'this game is racist' because the people who were spouting that stuff before it came out are morons. But does anyone else feel kind of weird shooting black dudes with spears and shields? Particularly when they havn't even told you what country you're in? The whole: "Where are we?" ... "AFRICA!" thing seems a little bit blunt to me, like they were aiming for calling it 'The Dark Continent' but had to pull that idea at the last minute because someone pointed out that you're not really allowed to say that that anymore.

the dark knight

i dont feel anything weird, whats wrong with it? i honestly fail to understand that shit.

and no, when you shoot chicken you dont get eggs. at least i didnt. maybe in one of the islands in chapter 3, the one in the middle. i got a golden egg there...

looks like you dont play so often..

Nation

No i'm not. I hate those fucking majinis that transform. It has a tail or something that you need to shoot. For some reason I can hardly ever kill them. The dogs are also a pain in the ass.