Resident Evil 5 - Released: March 13th, 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JimmyD

Reaction score
Right, I had RE4 for the Gamecube and that game stomped balls, but from what I've heard RE5 is nowhere near as good. So what do you guys reckon? Is it worth a flutter?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I plan on trading in my 360 version for the PS3 version soon. I wanna play with some of my PSN friends.

Nation

Sheva uses to much ammo. I try saving ammo by using the knife and she uses all her ammo. Guess I should rarely use the knife so we kill the enemies faster.

the dark knight

I plan on trading in my 360 version for the PS3 version soon. I wanna play with some of my PSN friends.
am i included? <3
Sheva uses to much ammo. I try saving ammo by using the knife and she uses all her ammo. Guess I should rarely use the knife so we kill the enemies faster.
just give her the stun rod or a weapon you dont use. like, you get the shotgun and she gets the handgun. so she doesn't use up all the ammo YOU're going to be needing.

aaaanyway, honestly thought i was never going to play at again after my last post but my laptop got raped a little over 10 days ago and i had nothing to do at home but play so...i've done all there is to do in the game really except on pro mode.

~3 hour finish on normal, ~4 hour finish on vet and i got all my fav. weapons maxed out with infinite ammo and all 30 BSAA emblems shot...

fuck pro mode though, i tried playing last night solo and died like 8 times in chapter 1-1.......i forgot how bad the AI partner is. cuz with your melee vest on+full health, you still go straight to dying status from one hit by anyone and only have a second and a half to get saved by your partner......yea, bullshit. never does.

sooooooooooooo ladies im gonna be needing a partner to go through pro mode quick. you seriously dont have to shoot anyone ill give you first aid and spray kits and you just heal me when im wounded. anyone in?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Gamestop closed early today. Its Sunday, once I get the PS3 version i'll be glad to help you.

Shoot some of “those people” all damn day.

JimmyD

Reaction score
My mate brought it round two days ago; I havn't stopped playing it. It is so much fucking fun. I havn't tried the single player but I imagine it's far better with a friend anyway.

Kitted up sniper rifle for the win.

J

Finally got it, Awesome game, I forgot how fun Resident Evil was. But yea quick question. I remeber that mode in RE4 where you could fight a bunch of enemy's and shit. How do I get to that. Do I have to beat it first or something?

JimmyD

Reaction score
That's called realism Diesel (and yes, I do appreciate the irony of suggesting that realism in a game about zombie hordes is important). Anyway, once you get good enough to can stop, shoot and then get moving again in under a second. Failing that, just get in a corner.

Nation

I fucking suck at mercenary mode. My best grade is a fucking D. It's not like im standing and doing nothing im trying to kill everyone. Maybe I should also play with another person.

Nation

Well now that I have played online i've been getting A's and B's. I'd have to give this game a fucking 9.5/10. One of my favorite games. When I get Versus it could be a fucking 10!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
(and yes, I do appreciate the irony of suggesting that realism in a game about zombie hordes is important).
I was so going to catch that, and rub it in you're face.

Anyways, last time I checked, you can run, and shoot a handgun. Also, the aiming is pretty hard to maneuver at times. I don't have the game, I'm playing it at a buds house, and the times I was running from the hordes, the little red light was annoying tbh. I enjoy the game, but every game has its negs. I'm just knit picking.