Rescuers respond to Alaska plane crash; 6 aboard

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

CM punk is not heel!!!

i knew this was going to happen. i have to say it was a good move by the wwe. hitting the go to sleep on burke ends any chance of him joining the new breed

circle

Reaction score
OMG that was sweet! to see it...poor Elijah Burke you got punk'd!

Captive8

Reaction score
Yeah, once again, terrible booking by the WWE. Let's take and make Punk turn immediately on the New Breed instead of waiting and having him cost them match after match and building it, and then having Punk turn on them.

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
Obviously no one realizes there making is a worse heel than Elijah...there setting it up as CM Punk to face Burke to become leader of the NEW BREED. The only turn of events i see happening is he tears apart the NB and purposely have them lose matches so they can be broken up

Maloney

Reaction score
Im glad they never turned him heel. CM Punk is so over as a face because he tagged with DX a couple of times.

Reaction score
I think Eljah Burke will get jelous of CM Punk , and attack him causing them to fued.Maybe after this The New Breed say goodbye to Eljah Burke and have CM Punk as their leader.

LKP

^^^I thought the exact same thing man. But can you imagine elijah burke vs cm punk matches? if booked right they can be awesome.

.chaostheory

Reaction score
I wouldn't make any assumpstions. MVP is WWE's idea sounds pretty logical.

RabM

Reaction score
Burke-Punk would be a drag. Punk is better than burke in every aspect and it would be over within not even 5 minutes. Typical wwe would probably make punk come near to losing no doubt.

Punk-Kennedy now that would be a match to watch :)

3lions

Reaction score
Punk is a rare breed in today's world. He can play either role very easily. He is a good face, but a great heel also. I do like this storyline in ECW. I would assume that Punk is still in the NB. Burke will try to kick him out but the other members will disagree (Punk talking to Striker last week about 'being his own man and stepping up'), setting up a match to determine the leader of the NB (Burke/Punk), NB will obviously disband, leading to Punk feuding with each of the guys. Leading to an eventual feud with RVD ad then Lashley.

Soulpower

^^^What he said... Punk has no problems with The New Breed, just with Burke. He might have turned his back on Elijah, but it doesn't mean he's turned his back on the NB... My guess, is they'll either battle it out for the leadership position, or Punk becomes the leader and Burke has to work his way up the NB ranks.

I will say this, in my opinon this is the best storyline/angle going at the moment in the WWE.

Reaction score
Im glad they never turned him heel. CM Punk is so over as a face because he tagged with DX a couple of times.

i think he's over as a face becuz he has a shit load of talent, but i may be wrong. i think he's going to feud with burke for the leadership position.