Report on WWE's Interest in Top TNA Stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
if he goes to the WWE i hope they give him this gimmick again.

[video=youtube;qWKY6oFQroE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWKY6oFQroE[/video]

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Not a very revealing report. Anyway, out of those listed I would like to see WWE sign Beer Money, Morgan and Pope.

Beer Money would be an excellent addition to the tag team division especially if WWE added the Kings of Wrestling at the same time. They could make the tag team division must see once again and then later on they could split them up and push them as singles wrestlers, especially Roode.

Pope should never have been released by WWE. He was great as the leader of New Breed in ECW and I never understood why they released him. Hopefully WWE come to their senses and offer him a good deal to join again, it isn't like he is being pushed strongly in TNA.

Morgan should have been TNA champion by now, he has the look, he is a talented wrestler for a guy his size and he can talk. Not sure what TNA are waiting for. WWE screwed him over by burdening him with that dumb stuttering gimmick when he was in WWE. I see them eventually making him an offer to join them again.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I thought the consensus was that Pope got released because of his attitude and behavior. Of course he was young and had everything handed to him, at the time so they were partially to blame for the ego

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
If Matt Morgan does go to WWE then I really hope he's given a Championship, I cannot believe he's never won anything in TNA except Tag Belts.

He is a good wrestler but I just fear that if he does go to WWE he'd be lost in the shuffle once again.

I like your upbringing on Kings of Wrestling vs. Beer Money now that's a match I'd love to see, will it happen? 90% Chance it won't due to WWE not giving two shits about the Tag Division. It's a worry but it'd be good if it could be used more, KOW vs Beer Money is a great choice and great thinking. I think having that match would boost the Tag Division a hell lot more and it'd finally mean something.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest I would not mind any of them in the WWE, but if I had two pick 3 talents I'd go for Beer Money and Samoa Joe. I'd love to see Punk vs Joe in the WWE as I've heard their 3 match series was fantastic and it would be awesome to see them replicate it on a bigger stage. And obviously the reason I want to see Beer Money is because they're a great tag team as well as great singles stars, WWE needs to re build the tag division and bringing in Beer Money would be a massive step in the right direction!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I like your upbringing on Kings of Wrestling vs. Beer Money now that's a match I'd love to see, will it happen? 90% Chance it won't due to WWE not giving two shits about the Tag Division. It's a worry but it'd be good if it could be used more, KOW vs Beer Money is a great choice and great thinking. I think having that match would boost the Tag Division a hell lot more and it'd finally mean something.

It probably won't happen but not because WWE don't care about the division but because it will be incredibly hard to sign everyone. I doubt Roode and Storm would want to leave TNA right now since they are being pushed as single stars right now and are probably earning a decent pay.

#HEEL

Reaction score
I imagine RVD and the Dudleys will return. Would be good as RVD could help put over some younger stars, and Dudleys could help revive tag division. Also would be interesting to see Beer Money in WWE, I think Roode potentially could be a star in the E.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't want to see Dudleys return. They have had their run and they should be looking to retire and not make another run in the WWE tag team division.