Report: Jeff Hardy leaving WWE after contract expires?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
It will be a huge blow to the WWE if he does leave but they are in no way at fault if he does. He's the one who failed drug test after drug test that kept him away from the title for so long. He was lucky that the E took him back and even more fortunate that they had just enough faith to book him as champ for a month and I think that was more of a thank you for moving truckloads of merchandise just like they did for Rey in 2006. Hardy is also far from the sharpest knife in the drawer, dude's mental acumen could barely cut butter. Remember when he first left the E in favor of drug addiction and "art"? How well did that work out? I truly hope he is leaving for his own good than his own deviancy and once his money burns out he'll be back.

Airfixx

@ MS & Kizza: Seen the Jeff half of the Hardy's DVD?

...PAINFULL!!!

Reaction score
Zero Charisma? Check
Sloppy? Check
Lack of any promo skills? Check

Let's not worry about this potential blessing in disguise

Enigma22

Reaction score
i really hope he doesnt leave. this would force someone like morrison to main event but smackdown has no real main event faces besides taker now if jeff leaves. i think theres a good chance of him resigning just because he finally won the wwe championship and i dont think he wants to end his career right after he gets to the top. i think he should stay for a few more years. hopefully he just takes some time off to heal some injuries or something.

noumenon

^LMFAO!

But yeah man...the Jeff half of the DVD was absolutely brutal to watch. Matt's was fuckin awesome. Really went into his whole relationship with Lita...his love for the business...why and how he got into it.
Jeff was walking around his double wide trailor reciting his god awful "poetry" while showing off his fuckin dirt ramps.

But anyway...from ewrestlingnews.com
Jeff Hardy made the following comment on his Facebook page today, regarding his WWE contact status: "Jeffrey Itchweed Nero Hardy says that new contract signing are RUMORS, which means it may not be true, I might sign a new contract soon but the contract doesn't expire till July, so I'll play it day-by-day."

The Rated R CMStar

But anyway...from ewrestlingnews.com
Jeff Hardy made the following comment on his Facebook page today, regarding his WWE contact status: "Jeffrey Itchweed Nero Hardy says that new contract signing are RUMORS, which means it may not be true, I might sign a new contract soon but the contract doesn't expire till July, so I'll play it day-by-day."

Lol, Jeff, doesn't that actually confirm the rumors.