Report: Jeff Hardy leaving WWE after contract expires?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I could see him taking a yearish off and than coming back with a big storyline. If he wants to leave for a while, telling him they have a good program planned for him if he were to come back would probably be in their best interest.

MikeRaw

I just think the company can do more to keep him happy than they are doing.

Dude, again, you don't even know what they're doing. How do you know he hasn't been offered title reigns and millions? Ever think he may just want to leave. That's probably the case. His heart probably just isn't in it anymore. Don't forget all the real life shit he's gone through recently, and with being on the road every day, he probably still hasn't sorted everything out. How can you think WWE could do mroe, when you don't know what they're doing?

Klide

dang another one. theres a lot of superstars that left and rumors for some more. (sighs) first there was ric flair tazz,and jbl and (rumors) HBK, batista, Undertaker, matt hardy and now his brother.. Y2J Save Us (WWE) lol

chessarmy

^ I love your Torrie Wilson sig

Anyway, this could potentially be a HUGE loss for WWE. Hardy is one of their biggest stars and losing him could do lots of damage. However, WWE's been in this situation before and I'm sure they'll be fine

Kizza

Jeff's lucky he's still walking after some of the bumps he's taken in the last 10 years, so him rumoured to be leaving is of no shock whatsoever.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

People blaming anyone is just syupid. Jeff wnats to take a year off. It's his life, so don't go, ZOMG IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU'RE NOT DOING WHAT I WANT WITH YOUR LIFE! Meanwhile, WWE can't stop him from not signing too.

Seriously, you're wasting time by posting.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Given your wisdom, what is it that they ARE doing then?

(Clue: You have NO idea!)

Yes I would like to know his answer to this as well.

But Jeff is a smart guy actually. He's been clean for what a full year and a couple months. He's gota be hurting. He waits for his contract to expire, he can smoke, sniff, insert shit into him all he wants without losing his job. The guy only has 1 more strike left and he's out for good. So if he does take a year off, he can do all he wants until it's out of his system and he can resign again.

Considering this is true, with the reports I've read of guys leaving/taking time off, Taker, HBK, Tista, Kane, and now Jeff, WWE is going to be hurting.

CT Styles

*Prays for a John Morrison push.*

IF he leaves. IF. This could be Matt's time to shine, they could pull of an angle where he just destroys Jeff in some way and he disappears from WWE because of the repercussions of what Matt does to him.

Ex: Matt and him have another extreme type of match and Matt takes it too far by.. I don't know.. you get what I'm saying.. seriously injures him. Matt will be remembered as the reason Jeff's no longer here and gain massive heat.

Airfixx

^^^Why wait beyond Backlash if the report is true.

Seeing it's an I Quit match just do something where Matt's threatening some kind of career threatening break, have Jeff say "I quit", sellign the idea of 'living to fight another day' only for Matt to follow through with the threat anyway even though Jeff already quit. Sell it as a career ending injury then should they ever get to bring Jeff back, the fan response should be off the scale.

CT Styles

^That's kind of what I was trying to say, the only reason I didn't say it at Backlash was because his contract doesn't expire for a little bit therefore he wouldn't leave until it expires.

the dark knight

i never had a proper discussion with you about jeff, why is it that you hate him? he is over rated a bit, but why hate...? take him off tv? there's 10 worse guy on tv that i'd rather take out tbh

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He has no redeeming characteristics whatsoever.

He's an awful wrestler. Yes he's done some exciting stuff but he is awful for the most part.

He's a pretentious douchebag. The face paint? Come on now does he not realize how stupid he looks? Remember when he was in TNA and he would crawl out covered in what appeared to be neon alien sperm? Yeah, look at me I'm arty!

His passions outside wrestling. Maybe I could respect this if he was any good at these either. Have you ever read his poetry or heard his music? It screams 'Look at me try too hard!" And it's written horribly. Like something a 10 year old might write.

Hardy's a phony poseur and a pretentious douchebag. That's why I can't stand him.

Kizza

His theme in TNA, that he did himself, wasn't too bad >_>

But on a whole, Peroxwhy?gen suck ass.