Rep points

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JimmyD

Reaction score
Your rep power is 11 Joo.

My rep is small and my friends laugh at it when we shower together.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Your rep also alters after you get a certain amount of posts. I'm pretty sure it gets to the stage where you get a higher power every 150 points.

JimmyD

Reaction score
It's a goddamn conspiracy.

What I don't get is the green blocks. What are they representative of? Because I've got a tonne of the things despite having far less rep than most people.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Jimmy, you have more rep points than El Joo, thus why you have more boxes. His rep power has gone up because he has made more posts though. If you two had the same amount of posts, you'd have a higher power.

C4

I went from 42 positive rep power to 9 negative. :rolleyes:

And from there to here.

Also my rep sheet is the most epic rep sheet on the forum.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Jimmy, you have more rep points than El Joo, thus why you have more boxes. His rep power has gone up because he has made more posts though. If you two had the same amount of posts, you'd have a higher power.

Ah I see, so the number is based on your posts and the boxes are based on how much rep you have?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I dunno what the number of boxes means but if you hover over them with your mouse you get a special message!

Wrestling Station

I dunno what the number of boxes means but if you hover over them with your mouse you get a special message!

that "special messege" is getting old >_>

Also, I let the crowne to be on peep's head as the rep thing turned lame lately.

JimmyD

Reaction score
I only noticed them the other day actually.

Apple of your eye eh? I might be a bit old for grooming MS.