Rep points

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering what they are and what the point of them is.

xtremebadass

I always saw it as a good judgment of how good of a member you are on the forum. It used to be if you helped someone or made a good post, someone would rep you. That theory went out the window quite awhile ago as now people totally abuse the rep system. It means nothing.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I always saw it as a good judgment of how good of a member you are on the forum. It used to be if you helped someone or made a good post, someone would rep you. That theory went out the window quite awhile ago as now people totally abuse the rep system. It means nothing.

You only say that because mine is bigger than yours.

MikeRaw

In theory, it just shows how respected or liked someone is. Whenever you agree or like something someone did, or appreciate soemthing, you can hit the little rep button under their post, and leave them rep.
So that's the premise of it. When you like something, you can rep that person. Also, you can neg rep someone for being stupid, spamming, or being rude.

As for how it works, if you have 1 Rep power, and you rep someone, it adds 1 rep point to them, without taking any away from you. If you have 50 rep power, and you rep someone, it adds 50 rep points to them, again, without takign any away form you. Every time you get 100 rep points, you get 1 rep power.

niggles

Reaction score
1 block = 1 inch onto your penis size

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think the fact that Peepshow has the most rep points kills that theory. :D

xtremebadass

I don't think 1=100 points. I am still waiting my 12th little green box :(

MikeRaw

No, XBA. 100 doesn't equal 1 box, 100 points equals 1 rep power (you know the thing that says 99 for you)?

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up guys. Glad to see I've sparked some, er, meaningful discussion.