Renee Young

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yes then Hollywood does go on to mention how she flubs her lines and stammers the way a bad, not a good, quiz show host does. That applies here. Seeing as how this is the part of the show with the most ability to be reedited she must be pretty bad if they leave it in. If I were to point to the extreme? Nope just pointing to not the best since Mean Gene and I listed why

Fair enough, but it seems that most here disagree with you. Also you were discrediting the role of a good interviewer just because the lines are scripted, which was my point against you. Everyone makes errors now and then, doesn't make you bad at your job.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
OMG Season 4 of Community came with a gag reel, they all suck at their jobs.

And still can't believe anyone thought Josh Matthews was good,

Weez

Reaction score
Renee Young has a bright future. I'll be honestly, I haven't seen that much of her outside of NXT lately, as I've only been watching NXT, because it's the best wrestling show on television (Or will be on tv again soon in the US anyway.)

But she does a good job on NXT with her backstage interviews, and really doesn't just seem like a Wooden Microphone Holder (Can anyone say Todd Grisham?) She's also been doing commentary and doing a fucking great job. If they TRULY try to develop her in the roll, she could legit end up being the a full-time player in commentary. Yeah, I think she's got THAT much potential. ''

Listen to her navigate between Regal and Albert in a 3 man booth. She is knowledgeable enough to play off of and add to the insights that both Regal and Tensai add as seasoned veterans, and she's savvy enough to keep be able to steer Regal away from acting like a more-smooth version of Lawler.

She's legit.