• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Releases

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I had the pleasure to watch Toni Storm before her days with the WWE and for what if felt like a Pit Stop they got who Toni Storm is and then after losing The NXT UK Women's Title she hasn't been the same. Clearly WWE didn't know what to do with her and now can she bet on herself and kill it somewhere else.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
I am not happy seeing people get let go or quit their jobs. Honestly, I am disappointed on the company has treated her on the main roster. Had 2 matches on the main roster in June, gets taken off TV until Survivor Series time. Was a replacement and then gets into a shit feud with Charlotte. Also got the blame for why the feud was not getting any heat. I would wanna leave too.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Saw this while at work. Kind of sucks. I was just coming around to liking her. Guess she will be lighting it up in AEW in 3 months.