reigns is ruinin the buisness

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
The Blue tgmi I know at least used to somewhat spell correctly. Now, you're just banging your head against the keyboard hoping you'll make words. @Aids Johnson already demolished your candy ass (mad respect for your post there, absolute legend) so I'm not gonna really say a lot besides that you should probably either stop drinking or quit the medicine, brother. It's destroying your non-existent IQ.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
Couldn't disagree more.....I absolutely accept that Reigns isn't the fans choice as the face of the company and that he isn't popular with everyone. But he is an incredible worker. People have to give him that at least. He is a tireless worker who rarely gets injured, rarely misses a show and rarely gives less than 100%

He has been the victim of terrible booking. A team of fuck wits in the WWE behind the scenes who have been recruited from Hollywood or some shit and now calling the shots in an industry they know nothing about. No experience or natural talent in character building or storyline writing. I really feel for Reigns to be honest, it's a shame what's happened to him, but certainly hasn't been for the lack of effort on his part. I hope things turn around for him some day in terms of fans reaction to him.

Reactions: Swift

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
i cant be arsed spelling right. its a shower of shit anyway. who gives a shit. your not putting me in a little box lads i dont wear nail polish either. im not a lilly livered fruit booty. a mans scent is important. a wench wants to smell a bit of musk in there men. not a fruity stench

reigns just isnt what the world needs. at the end of the day he cant wrestle. its like being back in school with u lot. how many times do i have to kep saying that before you lads listen. when orton isnt jaded he puts the hours in. he puts food on the table.

people accepted cena. and guess what. the buiness almost died. our heads are just above water as it is. do you realy want our great artform to die.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Now is the perfect time to start giving him free reign on the mic... let him give off the cuff promos and add a little extra to his character. Maybe an outfit change. And if they put him into the right feuds it could all equal gold.
Have him lose the title and drop a rank so he could have more options of feuds. I do not mind him as a wrestler or character overall, but he's been forced upon us and that's what doesn't sit well with many people.

If only they gave more people chances, and let them all add their own spices in their promos, we could potentially have a better product. Let them all earn their spots.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lose the vest. Show off that rockin bod.

Ring Rust

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Just listen.

At the end of the day.
Also.

Last edited:

Ring Rust

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
fuck the wellness policy. if hes doin drugs its there fault.
What?
What do you mean by if he (I assume you mean Orton) is doing drugs it's *their fault? Who's fault?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What?
What do you mean by if he (I assume you mean Orton) is doing drugs it's *their fault? Who's fault?
Pro tip: Do not take what this guy is saying seriously

Ring Rust

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
wenches like a lad with a manly musk.
What on earth does musk have to do with anything?

When they are in the ring, they are probably ten feet from the front row (maybe more). They can't smell their "musk".
Also most of the people on the roster (including Reigns and Orton) are married. They aren't looking for "wenches" to have their way with.

Also what does Randy Orton have to do with Nine Inch Nails?

What do you mean Orton never got chances? Youngest ever World Heavyweight Champion ever? A 12 time champion at that. Dude, Orton has been nowhere but the main event/title picture.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What on earth does musk have to do with anything?

When they are in the ring, they are probably ten feet from the front row (maybe more). They can't smell their "musk".
Also most of the people on the roster (including Reigns and Orton) are married. They aren't looking for "wenches" to have their way with.

Also what does Randy Orton have to do with Nine Inch Nails?

What do you mean Orton never got chances? Youngest ever World Heavyweight Champion ever? A 12 time champion at that. Dude, Orton has been nowhere but the main event/title picture.
Go look over his post history. He is a pull string with 8 catch phrases

manly musk
the local boozer
rump shake