Red Interactive Agency is the greatest chatroom ever!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
shit for my money keep going.....i love reading two kids trying to prove one's better than the other....although to be honest my two year old could give you better comebacks.......this is fun

Reaction score
Vacation? damn your dad must have cut a lot of grass for you to be able to go...

also how much does your mom charge per hour? i really need a maid....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no your not funny. How much does your sisters charge per a year a cent? No i'm kind ill give at least 5 cents you really need the money. Can your dad go fetch me a hot dog ill pay a cent and please tell him to try not to eat it or ill be taking the money out of his pay check oh wait its not enough well ill just take what ever he has but don't blame him if your that poor you at least need something to eat once a week.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
yeah so has any one actually gone to the site?

and yeah, illegal immigrant your on my ignore list so, fuck off

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no your not funny. How much does your sisters charge per a year a cent? No i'm kind ill give at least 5 cents you really need the money. Can your dad go fetch me a hot dog ill pay a cent and please tell him to try not to eat it or ill be taking the money out of his pay check oh wait its not enough well ill just take what ever he has but don't blame him if your that poor you at least need something to eat once a week.

^^WTF does that mean?! You need to go back to your second grade class and stop hiding in the bathroom to seem cool...

Reaction score
You need to stop getting your ass kicked in school you come home every day with a black eye and cry in your bedroom hiding your face.

Reaction score
Yeah...I do get my ass kicked. Of course everybody wants to pick on the 6 foot 4, 240 pound linebacker...

PeepShow

wtf.gif

Reaction score
^ Yeah yeah dream all you want.

http//www.myspace.com/reavis4792

Check it out you pussy. Say all you want about what I look like. But I bet you 100 dollars you wouldn't say that to my face without getting your ass thrown through a window.

MVP BalliN

Reaction score
^I think he meant if she wants to get paid 1 cent

Yeah classic owning I had this on my old forum its pretty fun.