Red Interactive Agency is the greatest chatroom ever!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Showstopper and Beast need to chill out! All this fighting has my blood pressure up and thats not good :nonono:

Fatal 55

Reaction score
WOW... I leave for 3 days, & this Shit happens!

For the record, Showstopper needs to STFU because the sad truth is nobody likes him here..... Nobody! I can see why Phil & Beast are so annoyed with numbnuts!

OK, Back On Topic... Since this isn't considered advertising i urge everybody to go on it! As Phil said, Best Chatroom Ever! I mean a few days ago me & Tarvis raped a horse on it... it was im...... Wait, that sounds weird! Just check it out, it's funny & a nice alternitive from the shit-box!

Reaction score
Phill started it I just said at the first post that I think your gonna get banned for advertising because I thought it was against the rules. Then he starts saying "Shouldn't you be making stupid backyard vids with your little friends." Then we start fighting then beast comes out of no where and starts annoying me.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I found all 3 pages entertaining. And ya the guy with the two hot chicks is hotter than the line backer. No homo.