red > green > yellow > blue

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Senti che puzzaaaa senti che coleraaaa stanno arrivando i Napoletaniiii, NAPOLI MERDA Napoli coleraaa... è la rovina dell'Italia interaaa

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that there are some who don't like me but don't say so for whatever reason.

The all-mighty ban hammer! That's the reason!

precisely.

I'm not saying that either of you are effected by this, I truly don't know, but that's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Its likely true, but its still stupid. I've never banned anyone for not liking me.

Markz

Reaction score
^ I've never liked you. I mean I don't really like anyone, I hate my own family!!

Plus i like ass kissers it makes me feel good about myself. And sometimes a woman needs to feel good about herself.

the dark knight

I'm not saying that either of you are effected by this, I truly don't know, but that's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Its likely true, but its still stupid. I've never banned anyone for not liking me.
im not. and i know you wouldn't do it. but idiots really think they'd get an unfair treatment if they didn't kiss your ass. sometimes it works though, i must say.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I ain't ever kissed any-bro-fuckerz ass!!!

ya-UNDERSTANDedly-Heard?!?!

cause LIke, I"z be Macking it in a taco-salad, then someday, a Fagwad admin/mod ni'gg'er gone done banned my natural-ni'gg'a-black-ass...ya-dig so far?

anywayz...
5 pages worth of infractions,
Banned from forums a record of 19 times....

I ain't bow to no bitch!

Everyone be sticking to "MY" dick like a used condom or something...and I be like..."Yo-what-the-fuck!?!"