red > green > yellow > blue

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I don't get why people care about being liked in a forum, period. If you have real life family and friends, you shouldn't care what a bunch of people you will most likely never meet think of you.

People who kiss ass make me sick. I don't care if you're a mod, admin or my tampon. If I don't like you, I don't like you and I will be sure to make it clear.

See, people are afraid to go against admins or mods because they don't want to get banned. Admins and mods who ban because someone doesn't like them and tells them off are the ones who really need to go enjoy the outdoors. People like that are fucking losers who should be nowhere near a forum because they don't know jack shit about running it properly.

For example, that douchebag Bling goes about judging my looks so I basically tell him to fuck off and he bans me from his homosexual forum. People like that suck in real life so they use their "admin" status as a power symbol and feel good when they click on that ban button because they are that much of a failure in reality that the only way to boost their self esteem and self worth is to ban someone for a lame reason.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
if a day those you mentioned above will truly show to be better than me in something that really counts i'll consider i failed in my life

That's it. When I take over the world I'm forcing you to live somewhere in like fucking Wisconsin or some shit.

And yeah! Fuck my red name! Fuck yeah!

Wooooooooooooooo.

MikeRaw

I don't get why people care about being liked in a forum, period. If you have real life family and friends, you shouldn't care what a bunch of people you will most likely never meet think of you.

People who kiss ass make me sick. I don't care if you're a mod, admin or my tampon. If I don't like you, I don't like you and I will be sure to make it clear.

See, people are afraid to go against admins or mods because they don't want to get banned. Admins and mods who ban because someone doesn't like them and tells them off are the ones who really need to go enjoy the outdoors. People like that are fucking losers who should be nowhere near a forum because they don't know jack shit about running it properly.

For example, that douchebag Bling goes about judging my looks so I basically tell him to fuck off and he bans me from his homosexual forum. People like that suck in real life so they use their "admin" status as a power symbol and feel good when they click on that ban button because they are that much of a failure in reality that the only way to boost their self esteem and self worth is to ban someone for a lame reason.

:rofl: LMAO, at Bling even being an admin ANYWHERE...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also, since you happened to bring up my 2nd favourite subject (myself) I would like to say a few words about what I do on here. But first off, I'd like to say that even though this will sound negative, I want to assure you that I do this of my own free will.

I am IWF's lightning rod. I generally make the hard calls. Yes of course I discuss it with Chuck first, but in the end I'm the guy who takes that final action. Which generally leads to me taking all the shit. Now I'm not slighting Chuck, he doesn't like it and that is great, because I love it. I thrive off it. On here and in real life. I give you people something to hate, and if it wasn't me it would be someone else.

The point is, be glad you have someone here who loves your hate, and is willing to do the right thing for the forum even though it might seem like the wrong thing to you. This is because you do not see the full picture. And you likely nevefr will because I don't personally consider it any of your business.

I'm done now.

MikeRaw

Also, since you happened to bring up my 2nd favourite subject (myself) I would like to say a few words about what I do on here. But first off, I'd like to say that even though this will sound negative, I want to assure you that I do this of my own free will.

I am IWF's lightning rod. I generally make the hard calls. Yes of course I discuss it with Chuck first, but in the end I'm the guy who takes that final action. Which generally leads to me taking all the shit. Now I'm not slighting Chuck, he doesn't like it and that is great, because I love it. I thrive off it. On here and in real life. I give you people something to hate, and if it wasn't me it would be someone else.

The point is, be glad you have someone here who loves your hate, and is willing to do the right thing for the forum even though it might seem like the wrong thing to you. This is because you do not see the full picture. And you likely nevefr will because I don't personally consider it any of your business.

I'm done now.

Thats all true but really, noone hates you.
The only members that hate you are the noobs, but who gives a fuck what they think :laugh:
You have more fans than haters though.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that there are some who don't like me but don't say so for whatever reason.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
But that's not even the point. The point is its all fuck the colour of your name, and not your personage. Which is easy to say when you're blue.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
That's it. When I take over the world I'm forcing you to live somewhere in like fucking Wisconsin or some shit.

And yeah! Fuck my red name! Fuck yeah!

Wooooooooooooooo.

kenfag's place? hmm no thanks, fuck USA atm.
and the ''conquering the world'' thing is definetely an italian corrupted gene's fault.you are not the first person i hear saying that

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I hve to say this again look at my avi it dances. Dance Bitch, and i deserve to be on there as I am the best yellow person ever.

Soulpower

I'm fairly certain that there are some who don't like me but don't say so for whatever reason.

The all-mighty ban hammer! That's the reason!