red > green > yellow > blue

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
In light of recent events, I have decided to make this thread, just to prove a point.

Monkeystyle ( Randy Ortons Boner)-- Monkey is notorious for being a straight shooter. Noone has to worry about what he thinks about any topic, since when he has an opinion on something, he is first to let you know how he feels, good or bad. Is knowledgable on most topics, even those which are considered taboo to alot of people. Can be a bit pompous and condescending at times, however, its mostly when hes dealing with people he considers to be of lesser intelligence. I have a certain fondness for MS, however, fuck your red name Monkey.

Chuck -- Chuck has always been one of the core members of this forum, since the day I got here. Has an awesome sense of humor, is one of the most fair of all the staff. Chuck was the only staff member ever to slap my wrist for doing stuff wrong, and usually is the one I go running to when I need advice or have a question. Despite that, fuck your red name Chuck.

Kaedon -- Kaedon, whos opinion on wrestling is perhaps the most revered of everyone on IWF. Kaedon is also legendary for his arguements and is most determined to make his point known, without being preachy. He also lets others ride his coattails and let their opinions be recognized in a venue that might not reach everyone else as easily. Thank you for the NSZ Kaedon. Kaedon is the one I went to when I wanted advice on how best to set up threads, what would get the most reaction, and how to get people to participate. But alas, fuck your green name Kaedon.

Peepshow -- One of the most dedicated members on the forum. Peepshow has been a constant presence, and contributes more than alot of the staff. Gets alot of slack that he doesnt really deserve, and worked hard to get the staff spot he now holds. Also has a tendency to stir the pot, because he likes drama, but who doesnt? Fuck your green name Peepshow :)

soulpower -- No doubt, the funniest member on this forum, or anywhere else most likely. He also plays his rule as undercover peacekeeper very well. I give him tons of credit, since I appreciate anyone who knows things about stuff I know nothing about. Dont really know much about him except to crack the occasional joke now and then in the shoutbox. And mistakenly thinks that basketball is better than football. Fuck your green name SP.

Rell -- Rell...Rell...Rell....is for sure one of the biggest mysteries here. You have to look hard to actually see him doing anything constructive, and yet everyone loves him, myself included. Swoops in every so often, with a U MAD!?!? and people orgasm. A real mystery. Fuck your green name Relly.

This Guy -- Ever since I made my return I have talked alot with This Guy. He is defender of the righteous here. If he sees some injustice going on he will step in and speak his mind. I have the utmost respect for him and all that he does for this place, for which he goes mostly unaknowledged. Sadly, I must say, fuck your red name This Guy.

Great One -- Ahh, my nemesis. It gives me the most pleasure to come here and bait Great One. When hes on his game, noone can touch him as far as theory and debates go. Thats not very often Im afraid. Also, he insists I am fat which is -gazillion points imo. Fuck your life, and your red name Great One.

the dark knight -- Bad ass by day, emo by night, he is THE DARK KNIGHT!! Has been the sweetest to me since the day I joined, we have tons of stuff in common, and whether you love him or hate him, you must accept and aknowledge all he does here. But fuck your green name TDK.

Now, all the other staff that I did not include, its because I dont know you well enough to list your good and bad points. However, fuck your red or green names too. What difference does it make here what color your name is? It should be aknowledged that your rank is one of authority, but this is still a place where people come to state their opinions. The diversity is what makes things interesting. Its not necessary to log on and kiss up to these people. They arent going to like anybody any more if you are standing in line to kiss their ass. If MS was just like every other member, and didnt have such a subtle wit and superior attitude, would you treat him the same? Or does the fact that he has a red name promote it? The mods here seldom are overly strict with anything and yet everyone tiptoes around them. Why? Come here, say what you think. Dont jump on the bandwagon, noone will respect you if you do that.

Thank you, Im done venting.

edit- if you are just a straight douche bag, disregard the point made here.

Rell

Reaction score
Hey Hey, I'm constructive sometimes :shifty:

edit: this thread is fuckin' epic imo

You're completely right, especially the bit about the strictness. I myself have never given an infraction, banned anyone, etc. and I been at this for a while now. So shit, don't suck up to us you bitches!

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Damn it Rell. Now everyone is going to line up to agree with you! :angrier: lol jk

PeepShow

Hey Hey, I'm constructive sometimes :shifty:

edit: this thread is fuckin' epic imo

You're completely right, especially the bit about the strictness. I myself have never given an infraction, banned anyone, etc. and I been at this for a while now. So shit, don't suck up to us you bitches!

I AGREE :y:

/DICKRIDER

EDIT- Damn you Jas :eek:

Rell

Reaction score
ROFL :laugh:

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
In case some of you missed the whole point, I am just saying you dont have to have your tongue embedded in some mods ass for people to like you.

Great One

Uh... I'm gold, blueberry, and stfu fatty go eat some more food.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Youre just yellow because you wanna be like me fucker. Your RANK is that of a red mod, hence your sig. And how can I eat when your meanness makes me lose my appetite? Dont deny your feelings for me Great One. Just accept the fact you love me, and move on.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wait ...... I don't have to lick people's balls to be liked ....... I just wasted my first six months on the forum.

Jk. Jas it's a good thread. Don't really know you, but you seem to have some great insight and seem to be a good thinker.

Oh and yellow people rock.

Beer Money Army

Dipset doesn't kiss any ass...

anyone that trys to kiss my ass.. suck a dick, no homo

Soulpower

And mistakenly thinks that basketball is better than football.

I don't think that basketball is better than football... I KNOW THAT BASKETBALL IS BETTER THAN FOOTBALL! :D

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
if a day those you mentioned above will truly show to be better than me in something that really counts i'll consider i failed in my life