Recent TNA Attendance Figures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Major Truth

Reaction score
Sid "Justice"

I thought he was being primed to be the next Hogan.

Not even close.

samborambo

Reaction score
Jake "THE Snake" Roberts had everything needed to be champ, personal problems kept him from reaching the top.
Mr.Perfect could have been as big as Bret And Shawn
Bam Bam bigalo could have been the top big/bad guy in WWE for a long time.
RVD never booked right in WWE

Reaction score
ted dibiase, million dollar man gimmick one of the best gimmicks ever,he always got a pop from the crowd,his promos are legendary,good technical wrestler,never got a push for the wwf title.Backstage politics maybe,ted peaked when hogan was the main man and completely dominating the world wrestling fed as champion and of course hulkster wouldn't job down to ted.

for scott hall if you read his interview that i posted in news,rumour section,scott clearly says he wasn't interested in a world title push.He said he wanted to be recognised as one of the best entertainers and earn lots of money.He wanted vince to reward the success of the razor ramon gimmick by giving him a substantial pay rise and a guaranteed contract rather than a world title run.When vince refused he left for wcw and the big money.It's all in the interview.scott describes himself as the highest paid jobbing guy.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Mr Perfect - He could have been a multi time world champion but because of Hulk Hogan he always had a glass ceiling over him. Has lots of charisma and cut great promos. He was also a good in ring wrestler. He still has a great career to remember but he could have had a much better one.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ok this topic was bumbed 4 months...but that aside...

Mr.Perfect
Razor Ramon
DDP

All three of those deserved more than what they got..WWE wise....as for my newer picks

D'Lo Brown:I was always a huge fan of his, he deserved another shot.
Rodney Mack: I dont know if you remember him,but he definatly had a bright future.
Test: This guy was world Title material at one point...he fucked it up for himself
Lance Storm: One of my all time favorites and one of the best athletes to step into a ring....He definatly deserved a world title , who cares if he didnt have charisma...he is better than the whole WWE roster.

straight_edge76

10) Test
9) Lance Storm
8) Shane Douglas
7) Perry Saturn
6) Jeff Jarrett
5) Ken Shamrock
4) Rob Van Dam
3) D'Lo Brown
2) DDP
1) Razor Ramon

currently the WWE needs to give these men a push/repackaging
1) Shelton Benjamin *So Full of Talent, WWE's Robert Roode*
2) Charlie Haas *Nuff Said*
3) Tommy Dreamer *Was always my favorite ECW Original, #2 face on ECW*
4) Val Venis *Chief Morley!*
5) Carlito *He started off so strong!*

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Your 10 is stuffed up in so many ways straght_edge76 it's not even funny and i can't be bothered pointing them out, and to answer your question the only that comes to mind at the moment is Vader.

the dark knight

scott hall
david flair
JJ
shamrock
owen hart
KANE - he did win it for a day....DOES NOT FUCKING COUNT

chavoheat

Reaction score
Kane's title reign doesn't count. That's a shame.

Choose Slack

Reaction score
Mr. Perfect: Should've been WHC, or at least held the IC titles multiple times. Was a great worker, and damn good heel on the mic.

Jeff Jarrett: Vince really missed the boat on this guy I think. He's a tremendous heel on the mic, a good wrestler, and had tons of charisma. At least he got a chance to shine in WCW and now in TNA.

Owen Hart: Better wrestler then Bret was, and a much better heel I think.

Ben

Reaction score
* 2/24 in Fayetteville, North Carolina (TNA Impact taping): 3,500 fans (3,015 paid).
* 2/25 in Norfolk, Virginia: 1,500 fans.
* 2/26 in Richmond, Virginia: 1,200 fans.

Credit to Wrestling Observer

Better than the 500 they get for some of there shows, but still should be doing a hell of a lot better considering some of the talent they put on the cards.