Recent TNA Attendance Figures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Who did you think was destined for sucess and failed?

There are a few names that pop in my head. When i think of sucess, i think about the WWE Championship.

Shane Douglas

This guy was the total package was had a huge buzz around him after being the franchise of ECW. I thought the wwe would really make him a star, but instead they threw him with a lame gimmick and he felt back for ecw.

Razor Ramon

Sucessful career, but yet never won the big one.

Jeff Jarrett

Again Jarrett had a great career, but i started watchin him back in his uswa wrestling days, and upon entering the wwf, he had something special in him. I thought for sure he would one day win the wwe championship. He had a good run, but i guess we can blame politics for this one.

David Flair

Being the son of Ric flair should gaurentee one championship right? Well i guessed wrong. Way Wrong. Early 2006 he wrestled some house shows and dark matches, but has officially retired at the end of 06. I wonder how ric feels about that.

Ken Shamrock

I thought Shamrock would do what kurt angle did. I think the wwe ripped off Shamrock with Kurt Angle. Shamrock was rough around the edges and the wwe didnt give him a monster push.

v1-power

Reaction score
owen hart
he deserved everything but he died to soon to get it oh why did it have to happen

Kevin nash
he deserved more then he got from the all of his time in pro wrelsting until TNA

Montana

Kevin nash
he deserved more then he got from the all of his time in pro wrelsting until TNA

Nash won multiple wwf championships, and wcw too. Headlined Wrestlemania, Summerslam and many more PPVs. How do you figure he wasnt sucessful until TNA????

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
Im going to say...

Randy Orton
Yea, some people will disagree with me. He could have had multiple championships, yet, he had problems backstage which screwed up his runs at championships. But, his career is indeed not over yet.

solidsnake

Reaction score
i'd say Scott hall/ Razor Ramon. He was great in the ring and very entertaining, he just never caught the break he deserved.

03mnm

Reaction score
Im going to say...

Randy Orton
Yea, some people will disagree with me. He could have had multiple championships, yet, he had problems backstage which screwed up his runs at championships. But, his career is indeed not over yet.

Yeah I agree that Randy Orton's career has been disappointing so far. He had one title run for like a month. The guy should be the face of pro wrestling but he is still trying to break it in as a proper maineventer. I think if he didn’t have such a big ego he would have won a few more World titles.

Chris Master
When this guy first debut he looked impressive and he was surely going to win the World title after about a year but two years onward he is jobbing to Super Crazy.

CM Punk
I find it extraordinary how Punk still aint won the ECW World Championship I mean the crowd love him he is great on the mic and in the ring but hopefully 2007 will be his year.

Shelton Benjamin
The most athletic guy in the WWE should be in the main event but cause of his backstage attitude hopefully he brakes the glass sealing this year.

Montana

Randy Orton is only like 26, he still has like 15 more good years in him. He has already been wwe champ, he has wrestled big names like: Rock, Foley, Taker, Angle at WM. Wrestled Hogan at SummerSlam, i'd say hes been pretty sucessful.

CM Punk? the guy has been in the wwe for like 6 months, im think more about guys in the 90s.

Rell

Reaction score
The Great Kahli-He is maybe the best technical wrestler in the history of this buisness...I couldnt even type that with a straight face but seriously Shelton Benjamin is the best thing in WWE and they need to realize that

Rell

Reaction score
A guy from the 90's that I thought had superstar written all over them was Nova, WWE killed his carrer

ChiWa

Reaction score
This classic wrestling, for guys who are done and never made it.
Razor is the top guy I can think of.
The rest could have/should have, didn't, I think Razor could have been great.

Wild II

Reaction score
Cant blame politics for Jarrett not making it. He simply doesnt have "it". He has proven in TNA that he lacks something to be a great main eventer.

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
Scott Hall was seen as Nash's sidekick for a reason. As good as he was i don't think he was good enough to be the WWF Champion during his peak and WCW had about 10 guys ahead of him in regards to getting a title.

If Shane Douglas thought that becoming "Dean" Douglas was a good career move that's his problem.

CM Punk? He got pushed despite being the anti-christ of WWE Superstars. Take everything Vince likes about a wrestler and Punk has none of it. Be happy that he's being used at all.

David Flair? I assume thats a joke. He was awful.

Ken Shamrock got lost in the shuffle. If he'd joined the WWF a year earlier something might of happaned. The top face spot was already Austin's and Vince obviously didn't see enough in him to of used him as Austin's major rival like The Rock and Mick Foley.

Jeff Jarrett? Not Good Enough.

Masters? That Wellness thing really killed him. He was doing fine untill his sabbatical. Thats what happans when you lose what got you the job in the first place.

My pick? D'Lo Brown. What a waste his career has become.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Id have to agree with you with 'The Franchise'

He was successful in ECW and I thought Vince was going to give him a shot over Stone Cold. Guess not, but he would have been great in the WWE in my opinion. A real good Heel

Montana

I was serious about david flair. Mainly because of name recoginition. I didnt really see a whole lot of him, but i mean there could be tons of storylines they could have done with him. So basically i just assumed without really paying much attention to him.

D Lo Brown? Hmmm never really thought about him, but i never thought he had "the look" to be great. Good Choice though.

againtotal

Reaction score
D' Lo Brown was pitiful! He is still the butt of jokes! Not good for the Big Belts! LOL!

Hating on Jeff Jarrett is not cool! I don't like his personality much, but a wrestler who is a four-time WCW World Champion and a six time NWA/TNA champion, should feel very good! Everyone won't win WWE Gold, but that is why Wrestling NEEDS MORE CHOICES Like Before 2001!!!!!!!