• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Recent Game Buys

Butters

That's Me!
It's been awhile since I posted in here but I got Hogwarts Legacy and played the hell out of it and I just got WWE2k23 today. I also preordered Resident Evil 4 Remake.

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
Just bought Out Of The Park Baseball 24. MLB The Show wasn't giving me what I wanted with franchise mode and I used to love baseball mogul and this looks like that, but more in depth and with a better trade logic. A few friends love the series so hopefully I will as well.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
capsule_616x353.jpg

Jump King for £4.99. It's on sale on PSN. I've been wanting to play this game for ages ever since I watched various Twitch streamers play through it.

Going to be a challenge for me as I'm not the best at platformers, but I really enjoy the idea of learning from your mistakes and reaching the top. It's cool.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
My wife bought me Dead Island 2. I have zero interest in the game. Not sure why she decided to buy it for me. I was excited for it but not anymore.

Marty McFourth

icon0.png

Thought I should probably get this whilst it's on sale as I might end up regretting it otherwise. Really in the mood for beat 'em ups too.

qMFgvU90doAOUzwhbDa6Wr8Y.png

Also got this with the money I had left in my account. I've seen a few streamers play it and it looks pretty cozy. Art style gives me a Life is Strange vibe.​

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Horizon Zero Dawn - launch edition just because
Dead Island: Riptide - PS3
Wrestelmania 2000 - N64
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection - PS5
F.E.A.R - PS3
F.E.A.R 2 - PS3
Untitled Goose Game - PS4
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1&2 Remaster - PS5
The Order 1886 - PS4
Terminator Resistance - PS4
Fifa 16 Steelbook - PS3
Uncharted 2 - PS3
House Flipper - PS4
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - Nintendo Switch

I think that is about it for the last few weeks.

Marty McFourth

Have you tried cooking simulator
That's actually on sale right now on PS4, highly tempting :hmm: I've got it in my Wishlist on Steam also as they are meant to have a big Summer Sale soon.

I've got so many in the pipeline, just waiting for a deep sale so I can pick up loads. :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That's actually on sale right now on PS4, highly tempting :hmm: I've got it in my Wishlist on Steam also as they are meant to have a big Summer Sale soon.

I've got so many in the pipeline, just waiting for a deep sale so I can pick up loads. :lol

Steep learning curve but once you get a hang of the mechanics it's fun af. I just make stuff in sandbox mode