Real Stuff at Chicago

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Xmarket

Jobber
Reaction score
I went there and have over 30+ mins of footage on my phone. Over 14GB worth of shit from tonights RAW alone.

I will post a video tomorrow merging all of them together. The crowd went crazy. They obviously block it for TV users so just to let everyone see what exactly happened at RAW. I have to admit I did chant for CM Punk most of the night even though I though I wouldn't. The best part was when Triple H came out and everyone started to chant Asshole which I hopefully have it on cam. But tomorrow by night, I will post everything I have on my phone including pictures and videos.

Tonights RAW for me was the best one in a long time. Even though Punk didn't come out, the crowd actually didn't bury good stars like Sheild and Wyatt and even Daniel Bryan. Only people that were buried were HHH, Stephanie, Kane, Batista. Hell they didn't really bury Orton either. So hopefully I have everything uploaded by tomorrow. Have a goodnight everyone till tomorrow! :D

My rating 8/10.

Reactions: JC4Life37

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I would hardly say HHH or Steph were buried. Just getting amazing heat from a bunch of marks.

Xmarket

Jobber
Reaction score
I would hardly say HHH or Steph were buried. Just getting amazing heat from a bunch of marks.
Trust me they were. In TV you could hear them cause they mutesd us. In reality I was trying hard to hear but I could hear a word Stephanie said. Hell, I couldn't lip read her either. I was thinking abouy her luscious lips instead.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Other people are saying the crowd was heavily edited too.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Great Raw. The crowd made it feel like it's Mania season.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Trust me they were. In TV you could hear them cause they mutesd us. In reality I was trying hard to hear but I could hear a word Stephanie said. Hell, I couldn't lip read her either. I was thinking abouy her luscious lips instead.
Again, just great heat. HHH & Steph >>>

Liquid7778

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm actually getting pretty hyped for HHH Vs D-Bry. Looks to be a good match.

Reactions: edge4ever

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
If that crowd was edited, I want to hear the unedited crowd. They were loud as hell for me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If that crowd was edited, I want to hear the unedited crowd. They were loud as hell for me.
If they let asshole chants make it through, what would they be editing out exactly? I doubt it was edited much, if at all.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
If they let asshole chants make it through, what would they be editing out exactly? I doubt it was edited much, if at all.

Exactly. Plus editing the crowd in live realtime would be extremely difficult to do, I think.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
couldn't have been edited that much. They wouldn't let asshole come through. That's true.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Exactly. Plus editing the crowd in live realtime would be extremely difficult to do, I think.
Outside of just axing sound completely, which they did toward the end of the asshole chants, I would imagine so. They only have like 8 seconds, people really overestimate WWE sometimes.

Reactions: Jonathan

Xmarket

Jobber
Reaction score
Outside of just axing sound completely, which they did toward the end of the asshole chants, I would imagine so. They only have like 8 seconds, people really overestimate WWE sometimes.
When I look back at the actual footage shown on TV, I will say it is edited a lot. They have mostly edited the voice of the crowd so they can hear the wrestlers. I will post it soon. Been a busy day today.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I went there and have over 30+ mins of footage on my phone. Over 14GB worth of shit from tonights RAW alone.

I will post a video tomorrow merging all of them together. The crowd went crazy. They obviously block it for TV users so just to let everyone see what exactly happened at RAW. I have to admit I did chant for CM Punk most of the night even though I though I wouldn't. The best part was when Triple H came out and everyone started to chant Asshole which I hopefully have it on cam. But tomorrow by night, I will post everything I have on my phone including pictures and videos.

Tonights RAW for me was the best one in a long time. Even though Punk didn't come out, the crowd actually didn't bury good stars like Sheild and Wyatt and even Daniel Bryan. Only people that were buried were HHH, Stephanie, Kane, Batista. Hell they didn't really bury Orton either. So hopefully I have everything uploaded by tomorrow. Have a goodnight everyone till tomorrow! :D

My rating 8/10.
You say EVEN Daniel Bryan like Punk and Bryan didn't come up the same exact way. They would be hypocritical to do such a thing.