Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
Who cares if she has a boyfriend or if she doesn't. That's her business. Arguing over the matter isn't going to make it end. The last wwe related forum I was on insisted I was a guy and wouldn't stop so I kept arguing I wasn't, even posted a picture holding a piece of paper with the date, the site name and my name on it. A few guys still didn't believe me. What'd I learn from that? WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET THINK! I wasted my time proving a bunch of teenage males in the UK, who's ball's haven't even dropped yet, wrong! Now no more arguing, slap on a smile and get back to the actually topic!
:eek:tunga:

You're a buzzkill, did you know that. :dawg:
No cookies for you. :willis:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
You guys are mean. :sad:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't really like cookies. Can I have a cupcake?

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Anyone have Halloween costume pictures? I has one but its from when I was 19 or 20 and I look skanky & weird. :sad: haha

goatskinantipodal

Reaction score
tumblr_mb52wvM1JV1qcqqpjo1_250.gif
tumblr_mb52wvM1JV1qcqqpjo2_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.