Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I am pretty sure you are faking this since you are giving your "boyfriend" different names in different threads

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Stopspot said:
I am pretty sure you are faking this since you are giving your "boyfriend" different names in different threads

Hannah: Ummm, first and second names? His full name would be "Arthur Anthony _ ________". -.- Seriously, the "drunk" part was the only lie I did here. You're always hating on me, Stop. :((

Arthur Anthony: She's my keyboard bitch. She types everything I say.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Nice try. Cut the act. This is the kind of stuff that makes people not take you seriously on here.

Had he had two names he would have one that he would go by and one that is just a formality, I am myself a case of that. Or there would be a - in between them to make it Arthur-Anthony.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Stopspot said:
Nice try. Cut the act. This is the kind of stuff that makes people not take you seriously on here.

Had he had two names he would have one that he would go by and one that is just a formality, I am myself a case of that. Or there would be a - in between them to make it Arthur-Anthony.

Hannah: We have a different thing in our place?

Arthur Anthony: Since Anthony is such a fucking popular name here, I ask people outside of school to call me Ato or Arthur Anthony so I won't look back whenever I hear "Anthony"

Hannah: Besides, I call him with both names, as with trained to call him so. Separately and together works fine.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I will remain a skeptic until bullet proof proof is presented.

Your track record of trying to "play people" doesn't speak for you here Hannah sorry to say.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Stopspot said:
I will remain a skeptic until bullet proof proof is presented.

Your track record of trying to "play people" doesn't speak for you here Hannah sorry to say.

Hannah: And I'm ready to present that to ya, Stop. I mean, god! I'm practically like an open book, and I tell a lot of people about the stuff I'm doing to fool you guys that they fail. Aids spilled the drunk thing to you guys. Why am I doing this anyway? Silly me. Trying to win the trust of a person from the other side of the world through the Internet.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Why you would be doing things? Shits and giggles perhaps?

If you have a boyfriend then I am happy for you but maybe you should think about not letting too much of your personal life slip out onto the web. Plenty of people on here share of their social lifes but don't go overboard.

I have not tried to be mean to you in any way with this but with how "overboard" you went with sharing posts with your boytoy then I start thinking it sounds fishy and thus I start investigating.

Share of your personal life but find that level to stop at. This isn't a blog which are meant for such but a public forum. We are a multitude of users on here and not all are to keen on the over sharing and posting as a couples thing I suspect.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Guys, come on.

I see both sides and agree with Stop, the boyband thing is annoying and the whole anthony thing is also annoying...
Hannah this is the same anthony that was your ex teacher right? I told you to stay away from him, you could be like Megan Stammers (?) here in the UK.

Dangerous shit.

But yes, this is all boring.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Holy christ.. DAT HATE.:shock:

Glad Crayo never posts about my info and our relationship on other forums..

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Who cares if she has a boyfriend or if she doesn't. That's her business. Arguing over the matter isn't going to make it end. The last wwe related forum I was on insisted I was a guy and wouldn't stop so I kept arguing I wasn't, even posted a picture holding a piece of paper with the date, the site name and my name on it. A few guys still didn't believe me. What'd I learn from that? WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET THINK! I wasted my time proving a bunch of teenage males in the UK, who's ball's haven't even dropped yet, wrong! Now no more arguing, slap on a smile and get back to the actually topic!
:eek:tunga:

goatskinantipodal

Reaction score
Britanica said:
Who cares if she has a boyfriend or if she doesn't. That's her business. Arguing over the matter isn't going to make it end. The last wwe related forum I was on insisted I was a guy and wouldn't stop so I kept arguing I wasn't, even posted a picture holding a piece of paper with the date, the site name and my name on it. A few guys still didn't believe me. What'd I learn from that? WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET THINK! I wasted my time proving a bunch of teenage males in the UK, who's ball's haven't even dropped yet, wrong! Now no more arguing, slap on a smile and get back to the actually topic!
:eek:tunga:

Shut up and :gtfo: you phony woman

Status
Not open for further replies.