Reagan Cole @BritishCole

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
"Sorry that I can't make it to the next Primetime. Passport troubles. That's what happens when you do constant flights to and from America. Would like to thank everyone for the support I've been given over the last couple of days, it's been amazing and I won't let you down."

" But for now I'm spending this week with Jason before I go full training mode and I won't be able to spend as much time with him. We're doing a Marvel marathon so i might leave some reviews here just to entertain myself. You guys are great, take care of your families. "

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"I'm not going to stop. "

"Of course you aren't! You're going to get another shot at that title, best friend!"

giphy.gif

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
"You've got to be kidding me with this bullshit."

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
"You've got to be kidding me with this bullshit."
Tough situation to be in man. But you've gotta just go out there and wrestle ... and also survive.

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@MikeValander Do us all a favor Reagan, and beat the nonsense out of her. She's starting to creep me out, not ever deers killed creeped me out.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Tough situation to be in man. But you've gotta just go out there and wrestle ... and also survive.
"I will make sure to do exactly that, Patriot. It's what I have to do."

@MikeValander Do us all a favor Reagan, and beat the nonsense out of her. She's starting to creep me out, not ever deers killed creeped me out.
"Do not speak about my friend like that. She's a better person than me or you."

Last edited:

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I will make sure to do exactly that, Patriot. It's what I have to do.

Do not speak about my friend like that. She's a better person than me or you.
Now you're losing it too? What is it man? You have an opportunity to beat her into sense again and you're thinking shes better? All I'm asking is beating sense into her.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Now you're losing it too? What is it man? You have an opportunity to beat her into sense again and you're thinking shes better? All I'm asking is beating sense into her.
"She's going through a rough patch. I'm gonna win, make no mistake about it so how about you focus on gaining that title?"

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
"She's going through a rough patch. I'm gonna win, make no mistake about it so how about you focus on gaining that title?"
Oh I'm gaining that damn title, and if it means going through Izalith, so be it. As a matter of fact, if I win (which is a guarantee), and you beat nova, you'll get first crack, how bout that?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Oh I'm gaining that damn title, and if it means going through Izalith, so be it. As a matter of fact, if I win (which is a guarantee), and you beat nova, you'll get first crack, how bout that?
".....I'll think about it."

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
223764_kindlephoto-147642381.jpg

"Merry Christmas from The Cole Family. Would have included a picture of Jason if he actually slowed down for a second. #GetColeforChristmas"