Reagan Cole @BritishCole

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
tumblr_pbx9n6ZUnv1tzmyn9o3_250.png

Reagan Cole
@BritishCole
Father, Husband and Professional Wrestler. So doing pretty good. #ColeWay #ReaganCole #BritishApprentice

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"Excuse me, @BritishCole? What is this thing called 'The Cole Way?' I'm a bit concerned with the meaning of it."

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
"To everyone who saw my match last night. I'm sorry. #LDWFoundation "

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"Holy shit, @BritishCole, YOU'RE SIGNED TO @LDWrestling TOO!? I haven't seen you since my cousin's first show after his wedding. How's it been?"

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
"Holy shit, @BritishCole, YOU'RE SIGNED TO @LDWrestling TOO!? I haven't seen you since my cousin's first show after his wedding. How's it been?"
"Well this is definitely a surprise! @NovaTaylorRP I've been good, Jason is in preschool now, Sara and I are still going strong and the Gibson Gym is better than ever. What have you been up to other than joining this place? Still working on those kicks like I told ya?"

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"Well this is definitely a surprise! @NovaTaylorRP I've been good, Jason is in preschool now, Sara and I are still going strong and the Gibson Gym is better than ever. What have you been up to other than joining this place? Still working on those kicks like I told ya?"

"Great, and yeah, let's just say my Superkick has become a bit more than super :emoji_wink: But maybe sometime soon we can have a match so we can see?"

"-Actually now that I mention it. Who's the GM here? Or whoever I can talk to so I can set up a match. I haven't been able to watch the shows or keep up. Been busy moving, then I had some independent dates, then poor Hayley got sick... That cat is lucky I love her."

"But yeah, I'm trying to catch up a bit and my agent also took care of the signings for me."

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
"Great, and yeah, let's just say my Superkick has become a bit more than super :emoji_wink: But maybe sometime soon we can have a match so we can see?"

"-Actually now that I mention it. Who's the GM here? Or whoever I can talk to so I can set up a match. I haven't been able to watch the shows or keep up. Been busy moving, then I had some independent dates, then poor Hayley got sick... That cat is lucky I love her."

"But yeah, I'm trying to catch up a bit and my agent also took care of the signings for me."
" ? "

"?"

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
"So I'm facing Brian Toogood this week. Does this mean that I'm about to be spammed with random egomaniac posts from him? #soundsfun #doesnotsoundfun "

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"So I'm facing Brian Toogood this week. Does this mean that I'm about to be spammed with random egomaniac posts from him? #soundsfun #doesnotsoundfun "

"All I want is you to answer my question from last month. I'm genuinely confused. What the actual fuck is "The Cole Way?" #TooGoodWayProbablyBetter."

• Haha
Reactions: Death Walker

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
"I've been waiting for the social media rampage from Toogood about he's supposedly better than everyone and stuff but then I realized. I blocked Brian week one. #Sorrynotsorry"

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"I've been waiting for the social media rampage from Toogood about he's supposedly better than everyone and stuff but then I realized. I blocked Brian week one. #Sorrynotsorry"

"Smart. I'm going to give the guy a shred of sympathy since my cousin clearly saw something in him so he accepted him into his school, but I also want to see you kick his ass. And meanwhile, I'm going to out-Canadian Mr Best-Canadian. I know you'll be busy preparing for the main event, but I hope you watch."

Reactions: Death Walker

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
"Smart. I'm going to give the guy a shred of sympathy since my cousin clearly saw something in him so he accepted him into his school, but I also want to see you kick his ass. And meanwhile, I'm going to out-Canadian Mr Best-Canadian. I know you'll be busy preparing for the main event, but I hope you watch."
"Eh, I can spare 10 minutes of my preparation to see Daemon get his ass handed to him. Again. Just keep your ears open because he's one of the guys who decides it's necessary to scream out what he's about to do. Never understood that logic."

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"Eh, I can spare 10 minutes of my preparation to see Daemon get his ass handed to him. Again. Just keep your ears open because he's one of the guys who decides it's necessary to scream out what he's about to do. Never understood that logic."

"I'd rather super-duper kick his jaw off before he gets a chance. ?"