Reading other's BTBs, do you enjoy it?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you enjoy reading BTBs?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Ripper

Reaction score
so, not to completely bury the section or anything but, if nobody likes to read and there aren't many reviews given out lately...isn't that what could to lead to BTB's demise? I'm not saying all of you need to love reading shows, but this section is stuck in a rut. Nobody reviews other shows because they're too lazy, thus not many new BTBs are created because they know their shows won't be reviewed.

At least thats how I see it. I'm looking for a second forum to post by shows on, if I can't find one I'm not sure what the point of doing this will be

Not everyone makes a btb wanting reviews, some people do it for the exact reason btbs where made. To book a show/company the way they feel it should be booked or they think it could be booked.

I dont mind reading shows as long as they dont drag on to long or they are totally unrealistic with large athletes doing movs they would never be able to perform.

seX-Power

Just a comment, but weren't the reviews really shitty in the times of this great activity in the section. I was browsing some old BTBs and all the late 2007/early 2008 reviews seemed to be like this:

BM- ME
WM- divas
BP- opener
WP- n/a
Good show, review me.

So yeah, I'd rather have 1 good review (thanks Gards) than 5 bad reviews for a show. 5 good reviews would be pretty cool though. :shifty:

Evil Austin

X is right, the activity in the section back about a year and a half ago was because people would get ten reviews a show. And all the reviews would be simmilar to the above example, and I assume as well that the majority of people would have just read the post above them and copied what they had put.

Now obviously people want a decent and proper review and it would be better with two good reviews which you can inprove and learn from then half a page of crap.