Raw Supershow becoming 3 hours permanently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
I think it's a seriously bad move. 3 hours is a long time, even with the Divas match pee break. I can't think of a 3 hour RAW in the last handful of years that wouldn't have benefitted from being trimmed of its fat and fit into a 2 hour show. The 2 hour RAWs can be excrutiatingly long too a lot of the time. I'm simply not convinced the WWE will use this extra hour appropriately.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I'm fine with a 3 hour Raw as long as they use the time properly. The extra hour immediately makes fans think that there is more potential for great shows, but I am still skeptical considering there aren't that many Raw Supershows that I have actually enjoyed recently. Part of it is the talent and the way they use it, the other is the lack of creativity and shine they give certain people. I'll have to see how it makes me feel when they have the first three hour show.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I can only echo the concerned. 3 hour Raw's are a chore as it is, but putting up with it on a weekly basis? Honestly can't see myself watching an episode of Raw for the foreseeable future.

The viewers choice/social media stuff is amusing too. Since Taboo Tuesday/Cyber Sunday was such a huge success, you know?

As for the title debate, I'm with Fuji. There's no point adding more titles when the current ones aren't being utilised properly.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Only title I wanna see added is one for NXT, other ones can fuck off.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Source: F4WOnline
- While WWE claims that the switch to three-hours for RAW is permanent, people within the company believe that the show will be back to two-hours before the end of the year - whether the first hour be dropped or moved to the WWE Network as a recap or pre-show going into the 9pm timeslot.
It's important to note that permanently moving RAW up would dramatically affect any West coast tapings. For example, shows in Los Angeles would have to start at 4:30pm on a work day.

A lot of people in the company have privately expressed dread at the move to three-hours.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/0519/552747/#ixzz1vRQ3mlr2

Seems that it might not work out and they're starting to realize that internally as well. Does seem hard to pull of for the West Coast shows.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
At least with 3 hour shows, the midcard wrestlers will have more time to develop their character.

When you need a 3 hour show to develop midcarders, something is wrong.