RAW Sept. 8th starring Michael Sam (nope) and Jerry Springer? WTF?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PunkWyatt

Jobber
Reaction score
Michael Sam would have been an ass to take the WWE's invitation. Don't think going on Monday night Raw and saying something controversial, which we know WWE was looking for, would have done anything for his pro football career. Bottom line Sam is a fringe NFL player who happens to be gay. The NFL has drug dealers, drug addicts, alcoholics, rapists, bullies, wife beaters and gang members I'm confident thru can handle a gay player if he can help a team win. If Andrew Luck was gay he still would have been the 1st overall pick in the 2012 draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Could have been worse it could have been food stamps.

Also yeah fuck this desperation for mainstream approval by milking the fact a guy is gay. Jerry is cool in my book doe.
He was the mayor of Cincinnati at the time :lol1:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Why is Springer even humouring the WWE by appearing in this absolute garbage feud? If the Bella's could act even half decently then I'd probably enjoy it. Having him there won't suddenly make this worthy of my attention.
4020a202ee6eaad876c550fc33b0fd02.png

:awyeah:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Good lord he's been involved with the Bella's before. I don't remember this happening. I doubt anyone else does either :heenan:

jerry-springer-o.gif

Shortie8611

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.chat-addicts.com
From what I have heard the Jerry Springer segment on Raw was quite hard to watch, which I kind of imagined it would be when I saw they had invited Jerry Springer to RAW. Anyone here watch the Jerry Springer segment and found it to be a waste of time and hard to watch?

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
The beat down on Reigns +
Heyman Cena promo ++
NXT stuff ++
Everything else ---------------

t4terrific

Reaction score
Sami Zayne and the long haire midget that gravity forgot were unbelievable!

When Zayne was wrestling early in the match, I was awestruck at how he has combined classic, old school wrestling (which is gone from WWE, you don't notice until you see it on Raw) with more complicated and intricate wrestling maneuvers which seem to have been pretty common at ROH, and were never seen at WWE until Punk showed up.

He may be the best "wrestler" on the WWE payroll.

The Cena/Paul E. in ring promo was excellent, and surprisingly Cena stole the show. He actually made me care about the importance of him being a good guy, and accept the fact that, while he is more entertaining as a heel, him being a good guy is far more important than us being entertained by his heelish abilities.

Jericho and Bray in a cage was a good match.

Seeing Seth Rollins dang near get impaled by the spike on the bottom of the cage while they were lowering it was cringe worthy. What a stupid over site that was. I wonder if the folks at OSHA were watching those events unfold. Talk about all the laws that were broken on that job site!

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Heyman Cena promo ++
NXT stuff ++
Everything else ---------------
Heyman Cena promo ++
NXT stuff ++
Jericho/Wyatt match with Jeriho diving off the cage ++