RAW Ratings - Great news!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WWE RAW did a 3.55 (3.6) cable rating last night, up from last week’s 3.18 (3.2). It was the highest rated RAW since April 4th of last year, the night after WrestleMania 27, which did a 3.82.

The show did hours of 3.6 and 3.5, losing viewers as the show went on for the fifth straight week.

Total viewership was 5.22 million viewers, the first time RAW has topped 5 million viewers since October 10th.

RAW was #1 among males 18-34 and 12-34 but trailed “Pawn Stars” in males 18-49.

Last year’s post-Rumble RAW did a 3.48 rating.

That's nice stuff man, a great show can produce great ratings.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Maybe now they will realize if they put effort into the WHOLE CARD they'll get more people watching.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He ninja'd his way out like a good little troll :)

I hope he isn't fired. I hope they mention it though.

Haha yeah, as soon as the gong hit he ran for his life.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
He ninja'd his way out like a good little troll :)

I hope he isn't fired. I hope they mention it though.

I agree they should mention it to make it seem realistic. However, I don't think he's going to be fired.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Imo opinion u cant praise or blame anyone for ratings! Its not like theres specified times for matches and segments so ppl aren't turning off then goin oh cena is on now an tuning back in! Its the whole show that keeps ratings high not specific segments an ppl!