RAW Ratings - Great news!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Imo opinion u cant praise or blame anyone for ratings! Its not like theres specified times for matches and segments so ppl aren't turning off then goin oh cena is on now an tuning back in! Its the whole show that keeps ratings high not specific segments an ppl!

This it's the WWE name that draws people in not one person anymore. It's a more sustainable business model and I can't blame them for doing it. Vince got burned with Lesnar and Rock to an extent.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
Imo opinion u cant praise or blame anyone for ratings! Its not like theres specified times for matches and segments so ppl aren't turning off then goin oh cena is on now an tuning back in! Its the whole show that keeps ratings high not specific segments an ppl!

Completely agree. Put on a good product and ratings will increase, as we've seen this week. 5.2 million viewers, normally it's around 4.3-4.6. Ratings have been 2.9/3.1 ish for weeks now too. Massive increase.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that Jericho is with Johnny Ace! Which makes sense if Ace is txtin Steph it's a new faction behind H's back which would give bite to the story wife vs husband?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
I'm starting to think that Jericho is with Johnny Ace! Which makes sense if Ace is txtin Steph it's a new faction behind H's back which would give bite to the story wife vs husband?

Would love it if that's the case. Because then HHH won't be against Taker at mania.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Would love it if that's the case. Because then HHH won't be against Taker at mania.

Which is why i think it could happen as from ppl i kno reaction to taker vs h again is poor!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Well if HHH did really reject Taker then it makes me hate him just as much lol. Makes it look like he's too good for the streak since he's already "broke it". Never going to be a fan of HHH to be honest.

But yeah, Taker skips Wm and faces Cena next. BOOK IT VINCE.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
But yeah, Taker skips Wm and faces Cena next. BOOK IT VINCE.

:eek:hyes::eek:hyes:

no point this WM already rock v cena an punk v jericho!

all overshadow the streak so why? imo no need wait build it an let him retire at 29 undefeated 20-0 imagine the tears! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: