RAW Ratings Breakdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Definitely. I can only dream of a storyline which actually involves Punk and Bryan's time in RoH for example. But either way, we're not going to get a worse wrestling match with this story than we would in that, I think we're in for a treat on Sunday regardless of people's opinion on the story. Are you excited for the match itself? I personally think it'll steal the show and get another 5* rating from me at least.

(Dw Dolph, Aries/Roode also got a 5* rating from Crayo :yay:)

Oh yeah, absolutely. If I'm being completely honest, as a fan of Punk and with me liking Bryan, I'm still a little anxious / concerned with AJ's role in it as referee and wondering what she might do. But if you take that aspect out of it, I am excited for the match itself, as a stand-alone. I do hope the match itself is enough to steal the show, regardless of AJ's involvement. I love watching Punk and Bryan in the ring together. So I am excited to see the match itself. :)

Dolph'sZiggler said:
I would like to believe that they will put on another great match but I see it being too fuckery to be allowed to flow. Similar to how Punk/Ziggler at the RR was ruined by overbooking with Ace, I see the same thing happening Sunday with AJ.

This. That's where my concern lies, but this is worded better. I'm really hoping they don't get so carried away with the AJ angle that they wind up ruining the joy of watching the match, and the action that goes along with it. I'm hoping it will still manage to be a great match despite her involvement.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I hope AJ only gets heavily involved in the match in the end.

As if that could happen. :haha:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GrammarNazi82 said:
Oh yeah, absolutely. If I'm being completely honest, as a fan of Punk and with me liking Bryan, I'm still a little anxious / concerned with AJ's role in it as referee and wondering what she might do. But if you take that aspect out of it, I am excited for the match itself, as a stand-alone. I do hope the match itself is enough to steal the show, regardless of AJ's involvement. I love watching Punk and Bryan in the ring together. So I am excited to see the match itself. :)

This. That's where my concern lies, but this is worded better. I'm really hoping they don't get so carried away with the AJ angle that they wind up ruining the joy of watching the match, and the action that goes along with it. I'm hoping it will still manage to be a great match despite her involvement.

Think of it like this. Many of us never wanted HBK to be involved in HHH/Taker last year. But if we pretend he wasn't there, the match STILL would have been the same (awesome) and that match was built like this one, with the "What will HBK do?" draw. It turned out him being there made the match even better, but that's how I'm thinking about it.

AJ being there will just prompt lard ass Jerry and Cole to talk about her involvement and "what she could do" to keep the fans interested, the match itself will still be technically wonderful.