RAW March 30th, 2015 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's official via WWE Twitter..

CBYGZ46WAAEgWtF.png:large

Should be good to see him back.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It's official via WWE Twitter..

CBYGZ46WAAEgWtF.png:large

Should be good to see him back.

Wondering if he'll wind up being on the main show tonight. If they wanna turn him heel, then him Brogue Kicking DB would instantly make him one. That's just one of the ways to go, perhaps the easiest one.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wondering if he'll wind up being on the main show tonight. If they wanna turn him heel, then him Brogue Kicking DB would instantly make him one. That's just one of the ways to go, perhaps the easiest one.

Him and Sami Zayn are forming 'The Ginga Ninjas' w/ no heel turn.. Heath Slater may join them.

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Him and Sami Zayn are forming 'The Ginga Ninjas' w/ no heel turn.. Heath Slater may join them.

Nice! So, I guess Slater won't be joining the Redneck Reppin' Company after all. Oh well.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
I propose a Kane and Lesnar feud. Have it start tonight with an enraged Lesnar coming out in his ring gear, going crazy at the top of the show, calls out Seth Rollins and demands a title match right now. Kane then comes down, promos a bit and turns down Lesnar's request. Kane then heads to the ropes to leave the ring, Lesnar suplexes him, they brawl, Lesnar then traps Kane in the Kimura Lock and breaks his arm. Because of Kane being part of The Authority, Lesnar is indefinitely suspended by Triple H and Stephanie immediately after. Then two weeks after, Kane announces he is suing Brock Lesnar for assault and battery so we get a whole bunch of those David Otunga lawyer segments, up until the night after Money in the Bank, Kane returns as the masked Demon and then challenges Lesnar to a match for SummerSlam. Heyman immediately accepts and says "My client Brock Lesnar will conquer you just like he conquered your brother The Undertaker" And the match is set for SummerSlam and Lesnar returns later that night after Kane's main event tag match teaming with the Big Show. And there's a bit of a long term feud right there.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
LOL, Kane vs Lesnar at SummerSlam. It's something you'd do on Extreme Rules, Payback and such.

I'm expecting Lesnar to get his rematch at SummerSlam, actually.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
I'd rather them start a Lesnar match buildup like they did with Triple H after Extreme Rules 2012 though and then have the match at SummerSlam

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It's a nice idea you've pitched here, don't get me wrong.
But, Lesnar vs Kane at SummerSlam is something I wouldn't be thrilled to see (perhaps I'm in the minority here), but there are at least 10 more (better) guys to have Lesnar go through at SummerSlam.

I wouldn't mind seeing it at Extreme Rules, Payback or Battleground, to be honest.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, if they don't do it tonight or at Extreme Rules, they might do it then. Who knows.

Battleground is like a month before SummerSlam, so Lesnar tearing Kane apart before (probably) facing The Authority's golden boy at SS would be alright in my book.