RAW June 2nd, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Still watching the show but I just wanna say Harper did really well in the promo, what a stud.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Haha nice, I wonder if he will have a character for ME or SD :)

WOAHH.. totally did not expect Rollins to be the one... DAFUQ?

Yeah, everyone was shocked.

I really hope they are going ahead with the "different gimmick in every city" thing for Sandow. I'm actually liking it more and more every week. lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah, everyone was shocked.

I really hope they are going ahead with the "different gimmick in every city" thing for Sandow. I'm actually liking it more and more every week. lol

Yeah for sure, it gives him something to do and brings a lot of heat to him cuz he's mocking like every city they go to haha.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I cannot believe I missed that heel turn, it was even my birthday last Monday. What shocks me is that it was fucking Rollins who turned heel, my first guess would of been Ambrose.