RAW June 2nd, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
z055GLf.jpg

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I love HHH.
I'll watch the aftershow in the morning (in a few hours when I get up) they started playing a DZ Vs Kofi match from the archives on the stream I was watching.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Taker was the one that decided to lose, and now I'm realizing how bad of a business move it was

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Maybe I'm too much of a mark for the current line-up, but I can't see anybody fitting as well. It's like when a band replaces the vocalist, just isn't the same.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Taker was the one that decided to lose, and now I'm realizing how bad of a business move it was

The only thing bad about it was that he decided to lose to a part-timer. Now we have to listen to Heyman repeatedly remind us about the streak ending because the person who ended it is AWOL.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Maybe I'm too much of a mark for the current line-up, but I can't see anybody fitting as well. It's like when a band replaces the vocalist, just isn't the same.

Yeah, I just don't see the point of Rollins turning and joining the Authority if the Shield aren't going to grab someone to even the odds.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
The only thing bad about it was that he decided to lose to a part-timer.

Couldn't agree more. I know they needed somebody all bad-ass, but somebody that only turns up a few times year, who is already established? Come on.

I like Heyman, so him acting the broken record I can deal with.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Yeah, I just don't see the point of Rollins turning and joining the Authority if the Shield aren't going to grab someone to even the odds.

This is the part where I have an awful feeling. But hey, at least Hornswaggle is spoken for, so it definitely won't be him.

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Well they did a pretty good job of distracting us from the steaming crap pile before it.