RAW July 21st, 2014 live discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So uhh, brock tonight or ?

Yeah, Brock returns tonight.. but Cena won't be there (supposedly).. who knows what the hell is happening?! I know I'm not going to be anticipating very much.. possibly just a near repeat of last night.. so definitely not worth looking forward to.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, Brock returns tonight.. but Cena won't be there (supposedly).. who knows what the hell is happening?! I know I'm not going to be anticipating very much.. possibly just a near repeat of last night.. so definitely not worth looking forward to.
I think I'll tune in just to see Brock.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Look at the forbes graph, everytime Orton was Champ the sales went up. Could Jericho do the same, guess what? no. Jericho is inconsistent and sloppy. Orton is as crisp and sounds as a two dollaar pound, at the end of the day.

Orton is playing you lot like kippers as a good heel should
Do you think he always knew he was going to be a heel in WWE? That would explain him being a bitch and going AWOL.

I think he is a pretty good wrestler, and he entertains me. I just think he is a bitch IRL.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Do you think he always knew he was going to be a heel in WWE? That would explain him being a bitch and going AWOL.
Pretty much lad, but he took his ball and ran it to the goal line

Jericho spat his dummy out and blamed HHH when he failed on top

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Is it a given that Brock Lesnar will show up tonight, or will they simply have Paul Heyman and Hunter announce to everyone what Plan C is and save Brock's appearance for next week instead?

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Are you out of your fucking mind?
Orton is usualy in smooth matches, when he has a shitter it is because the company does not motiave him. Bit like me with the education system

Jericho tries and fails

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Orton is usualy in smooth matches, when he has a shitter it is because the company does not motiave him. Bit like me with the education system

Jericho tries and fails
do we watch the same show? Orton has been a bitch heel for over a year now.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Pretty much lad, but he took his ball and ran it to the goal line

Jericho spat his dummy out and blamed HHH when he failed on top
Jericho can succeed in life beyond wrestling. He's a good interview, a good talker, and his insight is pretty impeccable

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Jericho can succeed in life beyond wrestling. He's a good interview, a good talker, and his insight is pretty impeccable
nah lad

thinks he is better than what he is.